The Reunion with a plan!♤

~•{Nyx's Pov}•~

When I awoke the 3 daughters we're still clinging to me but that's before I noticed the smell of rose in the air as I shifted my head slightly and locked eyes with Lady Dimitrescu sleeping form with her arms around something before I was tugged closer to her and my body landed on hers in an awkward position whilst her daughters we're still hugging me for warmth and the Lady's head had rested against my neck so I was stuck inbetween this very tight cuddle pile between the Dimitrescu's.

It wasn't that awkard for long as I fwlt myself slowly drifting to sleep with them again and allowing all the stress and thoughts to leave me as I snuggled into the protection emitting from the women that surrounded my body.

《4 & 1/2 hours later》

I was awoken by giggling and felt someone's hand slowly brushing through my hair as I was laying on something or well someone as their breathing was slowly moving me up and down as I kept my eyes closed and basked in the warmth emitting from this figure before one of the Dimitrescu daughters voices woke me up who I believed to be cassandra as she explained "100 lei says mother kisses her forehead" that's what made my blood run cold as I realized the person I was laying on was Lady Dimitrescu and she was the one playing with my hair seemingly ignoring her daughters words as they continued making bets before I moved my arms and placed them on her shoulders as I pushed myself up and immediately blushed at the realization of what position we we're in as I quickly got up and bowed apologising before leaving the room very flustered from the memory of last night and the thought of how me and the lady ended up like that in such little time.

I feel so embarrased but don't let that get to me as I avoid the Dimitrescu's for as long as I can which was fairly difficult since I was the daughters personal maid but I made it fairly easy and got through the weeks as they came by
___________________________________________

Today the ladies of the house went to visit Lady Beneviento so we all could work in peace but of course some maids we're acting strangley as when I went to one of my assigned tasks I would be sent to another before eventually I was sent to the ground floor to dust some paintings.

It was tiring but I got used to it as I was becoming stuck in my routine and enjoying the quiet in my head but that all changed when there was a sound coming from the room next to the priceless work of art I was dusting.

It was a thud and a few crude words that didn't sound like they came from any of the maids I knew but I knew better than to disturb maids and their work because I would just be caught up in their messes.

I continued dusting before the door opened and I didn't pay much mind as I continued on to the main hall until I heard a yell that I thought was my mind playing tricks on me as I couldn't register anything for a few moments just re-creating the yell that sound like it had come from my child, even though it's been so long without hearing their voice I knew who exactly it was by instinct.

I immediately did a 180 as me and my child locked eyes, his crystallizing and before I knew it they had crashed to floor in full blown sobs as I ran over and collected them in my arms crying with them as they clinged to me breathing in the familiar sent that we both cherished from eachother...

That was a few moments ago now we we're back down that hallways that I had heard them as we we're right at the entrance of the castle and if the ladies came back then we would be split apart again.

Of course after all the reminiscing and holding of eachother we went straight into formulating a plan whilst I rubbed my cheek because of the familiar pain of toothache that had been happening as my son joined in aswell since even though we don't religh on blood or flesh we still needed it a good few times in our diet as it was a necessity to keep the demons inside of us at bay.