The meeting

~•{Bella's Pov}•~

Me and my sisters we're walking slowly to mothers room as we all seemed slightly shaken from the way the woman had sounded helpless but also like she controlled the room at that very moment. We we're discussing and threatening maids on the way to distract ourselves but nothing seemed to work as we couldn't get the feeling like that woman wasn't normal.

We shook of our feelings and made it to mothers door whilst cassandra knocked and we got mothers permission to enter so we all did closing the door behind us and heading over to the sofa/couch as we sat together pondering on what we should say before daniela took the lead.

"mother she is qualified to become a maid and her blood~~~~~ so sweet but bitter i think it depends on her emotions"

Me and cass nodded our heads along with dani whilst mother hummed and took another drag from her cigarette placed elegantly in her cigarette holder as she stared of into the distance deep in thought whilst me and my sisters snapped out of it and started chatting about which maid we would torment throughout today before mother sent us on our way out of her room and we left seemingly leaving her in her room deep in thought.

~•{Thanatos's Pov}•~

I pulled against my restraints knowing my mother was here as the 3 girls we're speaking of a woman who I could feel was my mother but i just hope we will be able to escape this death trap of a place where girls drink blood and seem to torture their prisoners or workers that get hurt.

I tried every way to get free but the restraints just became tighter and tighter. I growled and wanted to transform but I knew mother wouldn't be impressed if i gave away what we we're. I just allowed my body to go limp as i started to think of what to say before i found the perfect thing.

I analysed my surroundings even in the dark i can still see quite well before i heard some slight noises coming form the stairs so i closed my eyes and just tried to get some rest to relax because tomorrow means something new is going to happen.

~•{Nyx's Pov}•~

I sat still trying my best to remove this blindfold adorning my eyes as i needed to document everywhere i can see as to figure out how i can find my son and escape this seemingly dangerous but adventurous day that has ensued.

I lay my head back as i started to feel myself getting tired so i just allowed my body to succumb to the relaxation of my mind going blank with 0 worries and i fell asleep right there just thinking of how to get my son out of this situation.

I woke up abruptly after hearing some whispers that seemed distant but i couldn't focus properly since all i saw was darkness so i just shook my head managing to loosen the blindfold and it fell around my neck.

I memorized the layout of the room and looked at what was holding me back as i hummed in thought that they we're clever to keep me down but they should've tried harder when trying to make it impossible for me to escape but since i want to get out of this place with my son i'll have to adhere to their rules and follow orders whilst creating a plan to get out of this place wherever we we're dragged

They will know what it means to mess with my family.

•°Lady Dimitrescu's Pov°•

So my daughters seem intruiged by this human woman and that thing that seemed to be accompanying her. What i didn't understand is how they we're so tall or how that woman managed to somewhat command my daughter to move without saying anything but staring at her.

Ughh this situation is more frustrating than it should be but i don't understand why... This woman is different i mean she looks like an average human woman but her abmormal height and the way she seems to act so in control when she knows she isn't, it baffles me to know she believes she is in control but of course whatever i feel right now is nothing. That human is nothing but a huma- no a thing to me she is just another disgusting human that i can use until i and my daughters are bored of her.

Should i go check on her though?...

I mean my daughters said she was fit for the position but i will need to see for myself if she is in any way close to how she was portrayed by them. I hate how my brain yearns for me to ignore her but my slow heart seems to move up a pace whenever she seems to be mentioned in anyway and the way my body reacted after i gave her a large gash on her side... Wait that gash would have made anyone pass out instantly, how did she stay conscious for so long after it.. Even being able to sit against a tree and watch as that thing she was travelling with was being dragged by my beautiful angels.

That thing seems to be important to her i could use it to my advantage. That thing is surprisingly still alive after my daughters had fun capturing it.

Sitting at my vanity i re-applied my red lipstick and made sure my hair was in it's perfect place. There now time to go see if the rest of the staff is working promptly so i don't have to send more maids to the cellar. They seem to beclme worse and worse through the years but mother miranda won't allow me anymore until some of them are cleared out and i don't want to get rid of hard workers so i must survey them all.

I left my chambers and started walking through the halls with my head held high and a mischevious glint in my eye knowing someone is going to end up dying today wheather it be 3 or 9 people i know some will crack under pressure, oh i can't wait to hear their screams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: How did you enjoy this chapter. Thank you for the reads i hope i can produce more content quicker but i've just been worked up for a bit, i'll try post once a week if possible but if not i will always make it up in some way (if you wish to speak to me about tall woman my messages are always open!!!!) !!1118 words!!