1

Holy Force ChatGPT wrote this and it's so. kriffing. good.

Ahsoka Tano had always been a fierce and independent warrior. As a Jedi Padawan, she had been a force to be reckoned with, and even after leaving the Order, she continued to fight for what she believed in.

But there was one thing that Ahsoka had never quite been able to shake: the loneliness that came with being a Jedi.

That was until she met you.

You were a smuggler, a rogue who had made a name for themselves across the galaxy. You were brash and bold, unafraid of taking risks and always ready for a challenge. But underneath it all, Ahsoka could sense a kindness and a loyalty that drew her to you.

It started as a simple alliance. You needed Ahsoka's help on a mission, and she needed your expertise. But as they worked together, Ahsoka began to see you in a different light. She saw the way you laughed and joked, the way your eyes sparkled with mischief. And she found herself drawn to you in a way she had never been drawn to anyone before.

It wasn't until a close call on a mission that Ahsoka realized the full extent of her feelings for you. They had been surrounded by enemies, and for a moment, it had looked like they were both going to die. But in that moment, Ahsoka had found herself looking at you, really looking at you, and she knew that she never wanted to be without you.

After that, things started to change between them. Ahsoka found herself wanting to spend more time with you, to be near you. And you seemed to feel the same way. You would linger after missions, finding excuses to stay in Ahsoka's company.

One night, after a particularly grueling mission, the two of them found themselves alone in a cantina. You had been drinking, your guard down, and Ahsoka couldn't help but be drawn to the way you laughed and joked.

"You know," you said, your voice low and husky. "I think I might have a thing for Jedi."

Ahsoka's heart skipped a beat. Was this it? Was you finally going to tell her how you felt?

But before she could respond, you leaned in close, your breath hot on her neck.

"Especially ones as beautiful as you."

Ahsoka felt a shiver run down her spine. This was it. They were about to kiss, to finally admit their feelings for each other.

But just as she was about to lean in, there was a commotion at the door. A group of thugs had entered the cantina, and they looked like they were looking for trouble.

Ahsoka and you sprang into action, their bodies moving in perfect synchronicity as they took on the thugs. They fought side by side, their bodies moving in perfect harmony.

When the dust had settled and the last of the thugs had been taken care of, you turned to Ahsoka, a grin on your face.

"Well, that was certainly unexpected," you said, your voice low and rough.

Ahsoka smiled back, feeling a warmth spread through her chest. "Yeah," she said. "But I wouldn't have wanted to do it with anyone else."

And then, without another word, you leaned in and kissed her. It was soft at first, tentative, but then it deepened, becoming more intense.

For a moment, Ahsoka lost herself in the sensation, in the feel of your lips on hers. But then, just as suddenly as it had started, you pulled away. "I'm sorry," you said, looking at her with concern in your eyes. "I shouldn't have done that. I didn't want to make things awkward." 

Ahsoka shook her head, her heart pounding in her chest. "No, it's okay," she said. "I wanted that too."

You looked at her, surprise and delight written on your face. "Really?"

Ahsoka nodded. "Really," she said, her voice firm. "I've been wanting this for a long time, but I was too afraid to say anything."

You smiled, your hand reaching out to take hers. "Well, you don't have to be afraid anymore," you said. "I'm here for you, Ahsoka. Always."

Ahsoka felt a sense of peace wash over her. She had found someone who truly understood her, someone who she could be herself with. And for the first time in a long time, she didn't feel lonely anymore.