Vol 1 : Chapter 11 : Saving Yamadead and Broken bonds

Start from the beginning

The funny thing is, we lose it even if Yamauchi is expelled. Even if I presented a situation where it's literally free of cost to keep Yamauchi, no one wanted him here.

"What are you saying Kiyone? We don't know how you obtained that 20 million points, but isn't it a waste to use on a trash like him ?" Kei stood up and spoke.

It was again my request to her. It could be said that Kei, Maya and Chiaki were my best friends. Kei didn't even ask why. She simply assisted me on the condition that we four hang out today evening on my treat.

Maybe I should free her from the shackles of her past as a sign of gratitude. She is simply paranoid. Her friend's circle including me, won't judge her for being a victim of bullying ... I think.

No use thinking about such things now.

Nobody agreed to Kei directly. But many nodded their heads to themselves. No one opposed her. The only two who will do are Kushida and Hirata. I stopped the only two people who will spend such an amount of points to save anyone.

"Think about it minna. What if in the future someone important like our Leader here in pinch? Also what good did he ever do? He never contributed to anything in these past 2 months.

He only perv on girl, read porn magazines in the class and lower the class points. He is below average physically and academically. " Kei publically executed Yamauchi.

It's the thought of most of the people in the room

"Y-YOU BITCH!!! You are the useless one, no one thinks like that. I am adored. I am lovable and handsome!!! I am needed by everyone. Without me you won't reach class A" Yamauchi was shouting?

No he was making a noise? Animal noise ? Whatever, his cry was as ugly as his face. I underestimated his stupidity, I thought I could change his mentality, but he is more delusional.

"Okay, don't fight guys. I have the perfect idea to decide. That is, democracy - a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.

Let's take voting. Now people who want Yamauchi to stay, raise your hands" as I said this, Yamauchi had hope in his eyes.

He really believes people like him huh? What a fool.

One hand was raised, it was Ike. None, no one other than him supported Yamauchi. It was pathetic. Yamauchi saw this. Yes. Welcome to reality Yamauchi.

"YOU!!! All are ungrateful shit. Hahahaha I will beat the shit of you. Sorry to mess your face Ayanokouji-chan, but I need those points"

Yamauchi rushed at me. His movements were sloppy. Clearly no training or even light exercises.

I was behind the podium, the podium was about the height of my chest. I simply backed a bit, my back touched the wall, I just vaulted the podium and did a front flip axe kick.

My leg connected Yamauchi's head. Got knocked out. I put enough force that when he hit the group, two of his teeths broke.

"Sensei, I believe it was legitimate self-defense. And also how much does it cost to add a point on Yamauchi's English paper" I asked her.

"100,000 points"

"Here, I have that much amount"

"Yamauchi is no longer considered expelled. Sudou, and any other boys, carry him to the infirmary. The home room class will be over in 5 mins, I am leaving now" Sensei just left.

People were having different emotions. Some were glad I knocked out Yamauchi. Some were confused why I didn't buy the point earlier.

"I don't have 20 million points. I know many are confused as to why I didn't save him immediately." Many nodded at my words.