ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ

Start from the beginning

"We need each other " Yelena says breaking the silence. I could tell she just wanted the best for me but I was too busy with the rest.

"I've failed them once" I say weakishly as I stare at the floor. Yelena looks at me confused and then starts to wave at me.

"Hey you've done enough for them don't you think? You've destroyed yourself enough. count this as your break." Yelena says as she slowly gets up and walks towards me.

"We've all had to sacrifice so much to get to where we are." Yelena adds as she sits next to me and rubs my back in a circular motion.

"I've been too worried about the rest to notice that you need my help." I realize. I look at Yelena to see her quickly compose herself. It had clearly caught her off guard.

"Don't worry about me so much, I can take care of myself." Yelena assured me. She tried to be the better for both of us, but I wasn't going to let her.

"I'll still take care of you" I say with a small smile and resting my hand onto her thigh. Yelena just gave me a small smile as she let me do whatever I please.

"Let's get that fixed" Yelena said as she helped me up.

We both walk out of the room to see Annie sit on the floor having her weight on the door. I can see that Annie was clearly drained from all of this.

"We'll see you in a bit" I tell Annie as I'm being guided by Yelena.

We eventually make out of the hall and up to the surface of the ship. I hadn't noticed that the ship had moved since now the ship was far from any buildings. Yelena slowly places me down on the floor and pulls the sleeve of my pants up exposing my leg. She takes out a bottle that seems like antibiotics and slowly opens it.

"Get ready" Yelena warned me as she got some of the antibiotics on a rag. She had prepared for this moment. I laid my head back and held onto the pants.

Before I knew it, I felt the unbearable pain enter the cracks of my now stitched wound. I gritted my teeth trying to hold in the pain that I was experiencing but it was no use.

"I know I know I'll try my best to finish this up." Yelena guided me calmly as she dapped the wound gently trying to get any of the crevasses clean.

After what felt like an eternity Yelena stops touching the wound. She places a piece of cloth and wraps it around with bandages giving it a better chance of it healing. "Your lucky this time we got more bandages." Yelena joked as she finished up.

Not so long after Annie came up from the hallway she was just in. She looked horrible but tried her best to keep her composure. Annie looks around before quickly noticing us.

"Need any help?" Annie asked as she walk her way to us. As she got closer she noticed that the situation was dealt with.

"Stay there I'll find something" Annie said as she walked off to who knows where.

Both Yelena and me look at one another confused but then shrug it off. Yelena quickly sits next to me and says nothing.

"It's your turn" I say as I position myself towards her direction.

"Don't worry I'll do it." Yelena refused my request if it was a request.

"I'm doing it" I tell Yelena sternly as i grab the bandages and slowly unwrap her arm. Yelena was pretty hesitant of letting me do it but then she grew comfortable with it.

I gently lowered her arm and unwrapped her nearly broken bandages. By doing so I was exposed to a broken arm that seem pretty healthy on its healing stage.

I quickly grab the bandages and wrap it around her hand and the piece of wood.

"You are so stubborn" Yelena says holding in the pain she was feeling from the pressure of the bandages. I try not so smile from her response.

I then hear a figure walk by me, Annie had walked by me. "I found this" Annie said running back to me with a object. I wasn't sure what it was since i was too busy with making sure the hand gets it's proper treatment.

I finish up with her hand and slowly turn to Annie. She was holding a long metal tube.

"This can help you walk around" Annie suggested as she handed me the tube. I slowly grabbed it and made my way up. "Thanks" I said.

Then night had came out and the two kids were alseep. Leaving Annie, Yelena and Me just sitting outside looking at the ocean. The moon shined on the water and the stars set in.

"I wonder where they are right now" I say as I stare off to the dark sea. Both Annie and Yelena remain silent as they watch the sea.

"For some odd reason I find some sort of comfort seeing you two." Annie says changing the subject.

"How so?" Yelena asked as she stared at Annie curiously.

"You guys have been with one another since you were kids and you still are. It's almost like the old days." Annie said as she stared off to the light.

"Except with all the losses" Yelena added as she also stared off to somewhere.

"What will we do now?" I ask them confused. There wasn't much people on here to help and nothing around us so what was there to do?

"Rest"

©Yelenassubject