Chapter 19: Jj's Room

Comenzar desde el principio

I didn't want the moment to end. I put my hands over his and kept it firmly placed on my waist. "Wait." I took the moment to gaze into his eyes. He was so sweet and caring. His soft gaze down at me made me melt away. He made circles with his thumb on my skin above my shorts. "I want to."

For a moment we both just stood in place gazing into each others eyes. I looked down at his lips and he noticed. He brought himself down to me and placed his lips on mine. My hands traveled to the sides of his face and I held him there. His hands was moving up my shirt and occasionally tugging at the string on the back of it slowly causing my shirt to fall lower.

"You're so beautiful Kiara." My shirt fell to my elbows and I shimmied it of without having to move much. His compliment made me smile as he kept kissing me.

"Well you are so handsome Jj Maybanks."He pulled away from me and he made small circles with his thumb on my cheek. I blushed and he looked down at my chest and subtly bit down on his bottom lip.

"Why did you choose me? You rejected John b and you broke up with pope. Why me?" I fidgeted with the side of his boxers while keeping my eyes fixated on his.

"You were different. You didn't make me feel like I was being forced or like I was stuck." I looped my finger around the side of his waist band. "Plus I think you're better looking than the other two." I broke the waist band with my finger.

"I'm honored." He took a step towards me. His body was close to mine and he took another step forward causing me to take a step back.

"Oh really?" I whispered as he took a step forwards and I took a step back.

"Yeah." I sat down on the edge of his bed and he stood in between my legs. He had one of his free hands under my chin to lift my face. I ran my hand down his side and to the top of his boxers. I slid my hand onto his bulge and his body tensed up. I carefully began rubbing my hand up and down while I continued to kiss him. His breathing got heavy as my hand massaged him.

I began to slide down the edge of the bed to the floor resulting in Jj having to pull away from my lips. "Can I?" I tugged at the side of his boxers with my eyes locked on his. His eyes lit up when he had realized what I had asked.

"Yes, please." He eagerly said. I grasped the side of his boxers and pulled them down. He was hard. I nervously looked up at him as I put my hands on his inner thigh. I looked back down and gently took him into my mouth. I moved my hands onto his base and began moving my mouth back and forth. "Fuck kie."

His hand fidgeted behind my head as his whole body twitched in pleasure. I brushed my hair out of my face and made a makeshift ponytail with my hand. "Hold my hair." He did as I said and held my hair back. His soft grunts of pleasure were music to me.

"Ah- Kiara, can I-" I knew exactly what he was asking. I was able to squeak out a yes and he put his other hand on the back of my head. He turned my slow pace fast by pushing the back of my head into him. I took as much of him as I could and he continued to the let out occasional groans. "I don't think I can-"

I looked up at him and his head was thrown back and his eyes tightly shut. "Swallow." Without warning he twitched inside my mouth and exploded. I quickly swallowed it without hesitation. "Good girl." My stomach flipped and my legs felt limp. His comment made me feel weak. He let go of my hair and ran his fingers through it as he caught his breath.

I slid my hands up his body and slowly stood back up. I sat back on the edge of his bed and moved towards me. He pressed his lips against mine and without looking at what he was doing he began rummaging around his bedside table. He moved to my neck and pulled open his bedside drawer. His hand moved around inside until he found what he was looking for a pulled it out and he threw it beside me.