Chapter 19: Jj's Room

We had finished dinner and I was back in my room since my mom had told me I wasn't allowed to leave the house for the rest of the night. I don't. I don't understand why she tell me I can leave when she knows if I really wanted to leave I would, but tonight I didn't so I wasn't complaining. I laid in my bed above the covers with my eyes closed. My door was closed and the sound of a faint TV was heard from downstairs. It was late so my parents were most likely going to be awake for another few minutes.

As I laid on my bed my thoughts danced around. I thought of what I had done today and then to what I wanted to do tomorrow. The thoughts on what me and Jj did today and then to what I wanted to wear tomorrow. I heard the TV downstairs stop and the click of the light switch flicking off. The pour of water from JJ's shower that just started echoed from his room. I was alone. No one to bother me or to talk to me. A perfect quiet night.

As my mind kept going I couldn't help but remember earlier today. The rush I felt when he had tried to pull my shorts down from my belt loop. The feeling of his hands traveling all over my body. I wanted that feeling again. I needed that feeling again. Just the thought of that made me crave the feeling, but JJ was in the shower and I couldn't get wanted I needed.

I heard JJ's shower stop and the creak of the glass door open then close. I turned onto my side and faced my door waiting to see if he would return. My walls weren't thin so it was a bit odd I could hear through my walls.  After a few minutes his bathroom door opened and then closed, but he never opened his bedroom door. "Weird." I whispered to myself.

After a few more minutes of waiting and he never left his room I got up and slowly approached my door. I pressed against my door to quietly open it and walked into the hallway. I put my hand on the doorknob about to turn it when I heard an odd sound. I couldn't figure out what it was. I pressed my ear to the door and listened. It sounded like occasional rustling of something and a soft groan. I rested my hand on the door contemplating wether I should go in or not.

I rested my hand on the doorknob and listened in once more. "Fuc-" He groaned. Was I hearing that correctly? I stepped away from the door and was about to leave him to himself when I heard something again. "Kie". I stopped infront of my door and turned my head back to his. Did he know I was by his door? Was he calling for me? Was he not doing what I was thinking?

I slowly crept back to the door and put my knuckles against the door and knocked once. I waited for a response but never received one. Was he talking in his sleep? Was it not him talking and the tv? I knocked lightly again on the door. "Jayj?" I whispered to try to not wake up my parents. Still no response.

I could still hear the quiet groans occasionally coming from his room. I turned the doorknob and opened the door to finally figure out what was happening. He had his head thrown back and his boxers were slightly pulled down and his hand was down them. "OH- Fuck um, sorry." I spun around and faced the wall.

"KIE! Knock!" I heard the rustle of him sitting up and pulling his boxers back up. He had no shirt on and a slight glisten of sweat was on his chest.

"I knocked! You didn't answer and you didn't come to my room so I'd thought maybe you wouldn't mind if I came over here! When I heard you say my name I thought you were trying to call to me!" I peeked over my shoulder and saw he was decent and turned around.

"I didn't hear you! Also I was going to come over but I needed to do something's first." I grabbed his sweatpants that were on top of his dresser. I pushed the sweatpants onto his chest, but he didn't take them. "I was thinking maybe we could do something though..." He playfully smiled. He took the sweatpants of my hands and tossed them to the side. "Just for a little bit."

He moved closer to me closing the space in between us. He rested one hand on my waist and traced my lips with his other. My heart nearly skipped a beat as his cold fingers lined my lips. "You don't have to." He sweetly kissed my lips and was about to let his hands fall from my waist.