The final chapter~ I love you

It was the day of you and Bowser's wedding, as you were being helped into your outfit and got your preparations ready he was pacing back and forth in his own dressing room. You had gotten up earlier than expected and he wanted you so bad.
          "Just hold it together". He was going to have to sit through your whole wedding ceremony and reception without having you. The two of you had been close to going all the way before but had always been stopped.

-------------------The Garden----------------------------
(Y/n's POV)

          It had been a while since I had been in Bowser's garden. It looked even prettier than before with the new addition of all the wedding decorations and arrangements.
          "I wonder what Bowser's up to"? Apparently I was thinking out loud because one of the guards answered.
          "He's just as anxious as you and word says he won't stop talking about you". He walked past to help another koopa with decorating,
          "ha they'll be in for it tonight I'm sure". He probably expected me to not hear his remark but I did and it sent a chill down my spine remembering Bowser's kisses and how passionate he was anytime he got close to me.
          I didn't have much to do, it was around or close to 4 In the evening, it had taken me the whole day to get ready and set up the wedding in the garden. He didn't actually know that the wedding was here, he probably thought it was going to be in the courtyard like the other arrangements had been made, but no. I wanted Bowser to experience something new, I didn't just want to be a stand in for Peach I wanted him to feel like he can actually love someone without anyone interfering or leaving.
           "Ahh, just 1 more hour"! The anxiety and anticipation filled you, the ceremony would begin at 5 so that we could party the night away and then do our own 'thing'.
          I sat in the garden for a while until a maid koopa came to inform me that the wedding was approaching and I was to go into my waiting room to make final touches.
--------------------Dressing room----------------------
(Bowser's POV)

          I had been finished getting ready for a while now, it didn't take but a comb of my hair and an awkward fitted suit to make me look nice (The suit had a spot that went around the back of my shell to not ruin the actual jacket). However, the guards said I couldn't leave because it would uncover where the wedding was being held. Sitting in the room for hours made me remember how I had forced y/n into the dungeon without giving them anything to do. Damn no wonder they pulled all them stunts I would've been bored as hell. Wait- was y/n marrying me out of boredom? Are they just tired and want something interesting... No- they had reassured me that they loved me and wanted the wedding to happen. I had to keep my thoughts calm.
         "My king". A blue shelled turtle approached my room doors and informed me that I was to start my way to the selected sight. While being guided down some corridors I thought to myself 'y/n where are you holding the wedding at'? Wait- it was starting to look like... The entrance to the garden! And wow, it made even a hotheaded turtle like me gaze in awe. They had made sure it was perfect, just like them.
          "Please stand here while the bride/groom is finishing up and we get everyone seated". I was directed to stand at an altar in front of rows and rows of chairs, had they invited the entire kingdom?
--------------Behind the garden doors----------
(3rd person)

          Y/n was adjusting their outfit and fixing their hair when the music began to play just outside the doors. The doors that they were going to pass through any minute and say I Do.
          You thought of how his smile could like up a room but as well as his fury bing able to tear down kingdoms, it was beautiful.
          The outfit you adorned consisted of  a mix of reds and oranges that were put at the end of a gray and black top/bodice. Along with these trademark Bowser colors you wore 2 arm bands on each arm and a black spiked choker that matched his own.
          "It's time". A maid assured you that you looked wonderful and two koopas opened the grand does that laid out a whole array of townsfolk and at the and of the walk stood Bowser. He stood tall and smiled with his sharp teeth showing. The the piano played in the background of your moment and then began the walk down the isle. Whispers and gasps were heard along with admiring looks from villagers. When walking down the isle for practice an hour or so ago it did not feel like it took so long, but now it never ended and it was hard to keep yourself calm as all eyes were on you.
          "We gather here today...(blah blah wedding stuff). "King Bowser, do you take y/n not only as your partner but as your companion and partial ruler over the kingdom and it's subjects". It was so much pressure, was he going to fold?
          "I do". Bowser looked at y/n with a loving expression that showed no fear nor resentment, he genuinely wanted    Y/n.
          "And y/n, do you take Bowser as not only your partner and husband but also as a ruler and king to your soon to be subjects"?
          This was it, your moment where everything would change and finally for the better. No more playing as number 2 in another persons life, you were going to be an equal to him and be seen by the subjects as a ruler and not a maid how dare all those people ridicule me for being lesser than Peac? You were equal and now- better than her.
          "I do". There it was, the 2 words that showed you had someone to love and be loved by.
          "And then without further Ado, You may kiss the"- Bowser roughly grabbed y/n's waist And picked them up as to heatedly kiss their beautiful lips.
          "Nhhn~ wait till tonight Bowser". You were both flushed and the whole kingdom was clapping and cheering that their lonely king had finally found love that would be sure to last.
          The party lasted through the night and ended at the tenth strike of the clock. It was dark and you had gotten a slight buzz which made your wanting for your groom only that much worse.
          The two of you walked through the corridors and out of the ballroom that the reception was held in. Bowser pushed you into a dark hallway that no one was occupying at the moment.
          You gasped at the sudden hands which now held you against a wall.                    
         "B-bowser were almost to your room, what are you d-doing". The urge to take him here in this hall caused you to stutter and turn a bright red close to a likeliness of his eyes.
          "I have some dust from Kamek that should bring us straight to wherever we want to go. I can't take that walk to my room. I need you now". Bowser's eyes were not normal, they had an almost crazed emotion and his breaths were ragged as he whispered things into your ear that filled you with lust. In a flash the glowing cloud of smoke was gone and you and Bowser were in his bedroom.

*Warning ⚠️* 🔥 scenes ahead, read carefully* (y/n is a fem in this next scene)

          Just as the smoke cleared Bowser had began to push you onto his bed undoing all of the buckles and chains on your outfit, leaving you completely bare underneath. Your clothes were ripped but in this moment you didn't care and neither did he, the heat of the moment had the both of you caught in a haze of feelings you were going to explore. Bowser quickly began to leave kisses along your clavicle and down to your-
          "A~Ah! Bowser p-please"! You yelled his name loudly and he ran his tongue over your chest and down near your abdomen.
          "You like that? Yeah I bet you do". He began to slide his hands under your undergarments and massaged your 'reigon' which caused wild moans to escape you.
          "OH GOD~ P-please"! To stop your erotic moaning and yelling he put his mouth on yours while still keeping his hand on your entrance, he rubbed around it until-
          He growled at you as you tried to yell or make some sort of noise. He put 2 of his fingers inside of you. He moved them around until you broke the kiss and yelled.
          "B-BOWSER PLEASE GO ALL THE WAY"! he followed your command and shoved them both all the way in and your nails dig into his skin as you laid there feeling him inside of you. "Mmhhh! Please love, put it inside me". He looked at you and double checked to make sure that was what you 100 percent wanted. "GOD DAMNIT~ PLEASE BOWSER"! You got ready but it wasn't a second before he shoved his hard rod in your slit. He was grunting as you whimpered and begged for him to go faster. He was panting and the room was full of smoke due to him constantly puffing it out along with sparks that formed when he kissed you or felt your every touch. Y/ns arms were now wrapped around Bowser's thick neck and he grinded while you began to hit your climax. "Oh~ Oh! I- I'm so close please" He began to speed up and he growled in pleasure as you came on him inside of you. This triggered his own release and you moaned one last time before he pulled out and stopped. You were both panting and he was in rough condition as were you (that's gonna leave you limping for a while).
          *Huff huff "Thank you Bowser". You laid next to him and pulled the beds now disheveled blankets over your naked body.
          "You... You're welcome but it's not my fault you're so perfect"~ Bowser stared at you with his big red eyes glowing in the darkness.
          For the rest of the night you cuddled and slept soundly in his big arms knowing that this rage filled King was your kind, soft husband who you got to say was yours.
          "I love you y/n". He purred with his head on top of yours.
          "I love you more".

End of book.~

Final writers note

Well that was a good story ;) I hope everyone enjoyed their final chapter. Sorry that i couldn't keep y/n gender neutral at the end, It would have been the most difficult thing to write. Anyways goodnight everyone and yes, y/n is the mother of Bowser Jr. (After a moment like this there's no way y/n isn't the mother)