Chapter 8: Are They Watching?

A snake slowly crept onto a dirt path. It soon came across an elephant in the distance. They have indeed seen each other before, but recently they've been drifting more and more apart. A bee landed on the huge mammal, and the snake thought it was going to sting it. so it latched onto the Elephant and sunk its teeth deep in. In the distance of the scene, an unworldly roar could be heard. Cracks in the ground then slowly spread.

--

"FOUR?!"

Four's eyes opened up. He was laying on some kind of glassy floor, reflecting the maroon sky. Red strings were latched all over the landscape as a hellish ambience took over the atmosphere. Screams could also be heard, but they were as faint as the wind could be. When he put his attention to the sky, he saw multiple floating objects. A red vacuum, a duck, a target board, a brown laced boot, a banana, and a bomb. Odd... What was more odd was that there were now two strings attached to his hands that led into the darkness. Where was he? Was he... dead? Where's Three? Where did the wretched computer station take them? Soon enough, red eyes emitted from the great darkness. "Three, is that you? What's going on?" When the creature emerged from the shadows, it did appear to be the guardian, but it seemed like he was fused with a ton of red string, and he had a lot more pink on him than ever before. "...Three?"

Three?: "You're safe right? YOU'RE SAFE RIGHT?"

Four backed away slowly. "Hey... I don't want to-" He was suddenly in Three's grasp. "HEY!! DUDE!"

Three?: "ARE YOU SAFE!?"

Four pushed the guardian away. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" His soul was being glared at by the other's glowing red eyes. "...Wait I didn't mean-" He was shortly attacked by Three, who was showing absolutely no mercy. "AH- THREE- STOP PLEASE-"

--

The eldritch monster stood so tall over the small group. Boopkins started running around in circles. "WE'RE DEAD! WE'RE DEAD! WE'RE DEAD! WE'RE-"

Bob picked up the flopping fish. "DUDE CHILL! LET'S TRY TO THINK RATIONALLY!!!"

Mario meanwhile took Kaizo again to use as a bat. "KILL HIM!"

Bob: "Wha- I mean- YEAH!"

Kaizo yelled: "PUT ME DOWN!!!" Mario swung at the creature, but he snapped like a twig due to how powerful it is. "Ow."
Mario threw Kaizo onto the ground. "I CAN'T DO ANYTHING, CAN I?"

Boopkins: "Dude, no! You're trying your best!!"

Mario started to twitch. "IT'S NOT ENOUGH THOUGH!!! I LET THREE DOWN, I LET FOUR DOWN, I LET LU DOWN, AND NOW I LET MEGGY DOWN! I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH!"

Boopkins: "...Mario you-"

Mario trembled: "I'M GOING TO MAKE IT UP TO THEM. I'M MAKING IT UP TO THEM...!!" He slowly transformed into a rocket and pointed towards the creature.

Bob wasn't paying attention to the conversation, so he was just overjoyed about seeing a Mario Rocket. "OH, SWEET!" He picked it up and threw it at the creature. "IT EVEN FEELS LIKE I'M PART OF THE EXPERI- Oh wait." He was stuck to the rocket. "WAIT NO-" The missile ruptured, opening up a hole for the both of them. "FUUUUU-" They were perfectly fine after they landed on the floor of the interior though. "Oh!" The hole quickly closed up. "So where are w- WE-"

Mario stood up and looked around. "Are those..."

The eldritch fusion roared before it went straight towards the latter two on the ground. Kaizo pulled out a slightly damaged scythe. "Come on, Boopkins. There's no other way around this." Boopkins glanced upon the red abomination. "Okay..."

--

Four was being tossed and dragged by the monster that resembled Three. He tried to fight back with all he could, but he was still weak from everything else that had happened. Weeks of thinking you're going crazy only to find out it's actually your cosmically connected friend causing it can make you exhausted. You can maybe also include the RV explosion and the torture the stupid TV adware put him through to be part of it. He kept persisting either way, but then kept stumbling up. "Three... Please listen to me." All he did was growl before he slashed at him, He hopped backwards before reaching into his pocket. "Okay... you leave me no choice." He then slid out a comically large spoon. "COME AT ME!"