"Has it ever been like.. really bad?" He asked.

I nodded. "When I was younger, I had to walk home from school. I forgot where my house was, but someone from a nearby neighborhood noticed me, and called my mom's."

"Yeesh. Is it as bad as before?"

"It hasn't gotten worse, but not necessarily better, I'd say." I tapped the paper with the pen, clicking it off and putting my items back in my bag.

"Do you carry that journal everywhere?"

I nodded.

He hummed.

I stared out, looking at the view in front of me. It was insanely pretty. The sun was shining in a perfect spot, slowly but surely falling down.

The pink and orange mixing in slowly with a dark night blue.

Tubbo stared out as well, brushing his hands through the flowers on the ground. He held his finger out and soon enough, a bee came and stuck on it. He smiled sweeter.

He brought the finger closer to his face. It was silent, aside from the sound of lively buzzing coming from the bee.

He put his finger back out and it hesitated, before flying off and circling around Tubbo's head before flying off.

"Do you like bees?" I asked, breaking the peaceful silence.

"Love 'em. Other insects are cool, but bees are my favorite."

"Really? What other insects do you like?"

"Well pretty much all of them, but bees are on the top. Butterflies, ladybugs, and praying mantis's are also really cool. Spiders are more labeled as arachnids, but they're also really neat. You know, Tommy actually has a pet tarantula named Shroud? Well, he actually calls him his 'child', but y'know what I mean."

I took in Tubbo's information and smiled. "Really?"

"Mhm. Shrouds really cool." He hummed happily.

He yawned, leaning closer to me. I got comfortable and lay my hand on the bench top.

We sat there for what felt like forever. Soon enough, the sun was fully coming down. We watched as the light pinks, oranges, and yellows, turned into dark blues, purples, and a deep blue, like a black void as white sparkling lights filled the sky: stars.

Tubbo's full body weight was on my side, his head basically laying on my chest. I felt his breathing steady at a calm pace.

He was asleep.

I would've been content just sitting there with Tubbo laying on me, but I knew at one point we would have to leave. His brothers get out of work soon anyway, and they'll be wondering where Tubbo is.

But I couldn't help it. He looked so calm and peaceful, unlike when I found him sleeping on his desk earlier. Plus, I was comfortable myself.

I ran my hand through his hair, subconsciously. I winced. Crap.. a few minutes wouldn't hurt..

A few minutes turned into an hour.

I had only realized it when my eyes had closed and I immediately flung them back open. I picked up my phone, and it read '7:42'. Damnit.

I hesitantly put my hand on his shoulder before lightly shaking it.

"Tubbo.. tubbs come on." I whispered.

He woke up within a few seconds, sitting up and rubbing his eyes, before deciding that he wanted to go back to sleep, which he found out pretty quickly, hence he flopped his head back onto my chest.

"Tubbo, come on we have to go."

"Mmm.. noOoO.."

"Yes Tubbo. You can go back to sleep in the car."

He grumbled incoherently, before sitting up.

I stood up before he tried laying back down. I stuck my hand out in front of him which he took, and I pulled him up. He seemed like he was still 'waking up', so I lead him to the passenger seat.

I opened the door which he flopped down on. I put the seatbelt over him and clipped it on before shutting the door and walking over to the drivers seat.

I started the car and Tubbo leaned his head on the window.

Tubbo was knocked out completely, which mean I couldn't ask him where his house was to drop him off.

Let's see.. their shift ends in thirty minutes.. it's a twenty minute drive to the office. I guess I'll get one of his brothers to take him home.

I nodded to myself before starting my way to the building.

As expected, I got there within the twenty minute mark. I pulled up and saw Wilbur and Tommy talking outside the main entrance.

I opened my door and walked out the car, shutting the door behind me. I walked to the opposite side and opened the passenger door.

I gently shook Tubbo awake. "Come on." I whispered. It only took one try to get Tubbo up this time.

He mumbled curses before stepping out of the car, less dazed then before. He crossed his arms when a breeze passed.

I walked behind Tubbo, leading both of us towards his two brothers.

"Oh hey boys, what's up?" Tommy waved.

"The fucking sky. Let's go hooome~!" Tubbo sort of yelled, shoving his head on Tommy's shoulder.

"Uh- what the fuck happened? Why is he acting drunk?" Tommy asked, wrapping his arm around Tubbo.

"He's not drunk. I just woke him up. He fell asleep earlier." I said, shrugging.

The door opened and Techno walked out, flipping car keys in his hands. "Ready to go kids?" He said. "Oh shut up, Teno-Blade." Tommy snarked.

"Well we'll see you tomorrow Ranboo." Wilbur waved. I nodded, waving back.

"Bye American."
"Don't get hit by a car driving home."
"Night- Ranboo."

"Bye everyone."
————————————————————————

1423 words
RazsSecretAccount
Detective AU <3