I knew there was one in the box when he put it down but it doesn't smell like a regular one. As to why he's carrying one...

"You won't even draw your sword, You dumbass? If your a fellow demon slayer, then let's see you fight! If you're not going to fight get the hell out of my way!"

The fresh blood...I swallowed.... Zenitsu. I ran forward and slammed my fist into his face/mask, he flies backwards. He grunted as he stood up, Tanjiro shouted as he ran past me, slamming his fist into his gut so hard, I heard his ribs crack. He flies back again, his strength is impressive!

"He broke his bones!" Zenitsu shouted.

"Aren't you a member of the demon slayer corps?" Asked Tanjiro. "Don't you get why Zenitsu refused to draw his sword? Because it's taboo for us to draw our swords on each other for no reason. But here you are giving him a one sided beat down! Is that fun for you? You're the lowest of the low!"

The muscular man coughs, but that cough turns into a laugh.

"Oh, so that's why? My bad." He lifts his head up. "In that case, let's fight barehanded."

"No! I don't think you get it at all!" Tanjiro says nervously.

"Do you not know how to use your fist?" I asked with all seriousness as I see the man running this way and moved out of the way

"We're not supposed to fight each other period!" He says as the man takes somes swings at him and misses. "Fighting barehanded doesn't make it right, Akari!  Listen!"

The man uses some type of martial arts, Tanjiro doesn't really know to fight but he can evade. Tanjiro finally makes a hit but gets sucker punched, I face palm. I should teach him how to use hand to hand combat, I know three different types.

"Use your head!" I call out. "Or I have to interfere!"

"No!" He grunted. "Stay there!"

I sighed, this guys fighting is similar to that of a boar...if the boar had arms and legs. The smell of blood hits my nose and I covered my nose again.

"Pretty amazing, aren't I? Pretty amazing, aren't I?? And look what else I can do!" He says leaning back so his head goes through his legs, as he held onto his ankle.

"Oh!" I said moving like him. "Like this?"

He laughs, I can top his. I moved my legs to a split position and he huffed as he copy's me.

"Cut it out! Don't do stuff like that! Knock it off when you've got broken bones! It's gonna get worse!"

"Worse? Fine by me!" He gets back up to fight.

I put my legs down and lay on my belly, shaking my head.

"You need to think hard about the future!" Tanjiro tells him.

"What do I care?"

Tanjiro grabs him by his shoulders. "You need to...calm down!"

He slams his head into the man's and I sit up surprised, he literally used his head...why is his head made of brick's? I clapped my hands.

"That sound? Are your skulls fractured?" Asked Zenitsu.

The man stumbled backwards, I just know his head is throbbing. His mask falls off as he held his face, revealing black, shoulder length hair with blue tips. Then I see the face..

"Huh? A girl? Huh? Your face!" Zenitsu screamed as I covered my ears.

He opens his green eyes with most luxurious lashes. "What? You've got a problem with my face or something?"