The fight 2

Annabeth POV.

So we were talking just chilling since High school is seeming to kill us faster than the war did. When the girl I knocked on her butt walked up to us.

"Hi Percy how's it going "she said twisting her hair.

"It was going fine"he grumbled

"Aww is my little Percy upset" she said in a little baby voice.

"Just leave Bridget "

"Why your girl friend gonna get mad" she said while pouting. Ok this girl was trying real hard to get on my bad side isn't she well I got something for her.

"Why don't you leave before an accident happens " I said.

"Like I'm scared of you"

"You should be" piper said.

I grabbed a fork and pulled it back and flung spaghetti in her face. It wasn't big but it was satisfying.she screamed so loud she popped my eardrums.

"Anniebell you will pay"

"What are you going to do spray perfume"I said while laughing.

"This"she grabbed a desperate Percy trying to get out of her grasp and kissed him full on the lips. My blood was boiling she was going to get it.i grabbed her by the neck and threw her on the ground. She stood back up and scratched me. She scratched me wow. No one at camp would ever think of doing that just as I was going to get her something held me back. It was Jason. I thrashed and kicked when I heard nothing. I heard footsteps and it was the principle.

Long story short I got another two detentions. They made me spend the rest of the day in the principles office when it was time to leave I was released. We went back to the house to see Athena I kneeled and she motioned us to come in.

"Every one to there rooms except Annabeth and Percy . Uh oh. We saw a camera crew and a man saying "this is parental control".

__________________________

This is dedicated to Hunter4Life love ya.

Question:what was Percy's 6th grade bully first one to comment gets the Deddie .