Trust Namjoon when he says that he wasn't even shocked. he sighed before smiling a genuine smile and walked towards his sister. his palms gently putting the turmeric on her soft cheeks as he placed a soft peck on her forehead. his eyes closing as he feared he might tear up. 

He softly hugged her, "My beautiful sister has grown up now. I always wish the best for you, Rosie. and always tell me if there is some problem, Oppa will always be there for you." 

Rose sighed as she teared up again while she hugged her brother, not caring about the turmeric and she knew he won't too. Jin and Taehyung also hugged both the emotional siblings as the four of them just stood there, taking in the reality. Liam brightly giggled as he joined his dad and his uncles and aunt, while Grace just smiled at the siblings. 

Mr. and Mrs. Kim smiled proudly while looking at their children, adoration and love pouring from their eyes. their children were always in an atmosphere where they could have changed, become spoiled but they actually grew up being mature, kind and intelligent as ever. 

♥🦋

It wasn't soon before it was time for the wedding to start. Jeonghan sighed nervously as he wore his Sherwani (a long coat closed up to the neck, for grooms in Indian weddings.) his ebony strands slicked back elegantly, those beautiful hair which he groomed and took care of ever so carefully. the ethnic blazer hugged his muscular figure gracefully. an earthy scent swirled around him. he wasn't a model but he should have been. he looked so handsome, his beauty being terrifyingly and hauntingly beautiful.

Just as he was done being ready, his best friend barged inside the room along with his brother. Jimin and Joshua looked handsome as ever. black suits wrapped around their figures as they both barged inside the room looking happiest and so proud. 

"Finally, Our Han is getting married. I thought Rosie would be able to handle your shy ass but then I got to know that you were as good as me in flirting, huh?" Jimin muttered with a smirk adorning his plump lips as he patted his best friend's shoulder. 

"You are right, Jimin-ah. I never thought that he would be getting married now. I even had assumptions that he was gonna stay single for the rest of his life." Joshua chuckled, he too had a smirk on his luscious lips while he stared at his brother with narrowed eyes, his voice clearly reflecting the teasing and mischief. 

"Honestly, this is the first time I agree with you guys for something. I was actually going to stay single for the rest of my life and enjoy with my rules but one glance on Rose and I am already on my knees." Jeonghan sighed, dreamingly, "I am so whipped for her and I am going to cherish her for the rest of my life."

Joshua and Jimin gave each other a look. Jimin looked relieved and happy that his sister like friend would be in safe hands, especially after how much she had suffered. Joshua on the other hand looked proud of his brother, his brother who wasn't even his blood related. his brother who has grew up in an abusive and toxic atmosphere but didn't let it affect his personality and nature. 

How Jeonghan's life was before getting adopted by the Choi's, has always been an mystery for everyone except Joshua and the Choi Couple. 

Just in time, Mrs. Choi entered the room looking beautiful as ever. she had worn an peach colored sari with heavy pearl embroidery which made it look elegant and graceful. her petite figure almost drowning in it. 

She gasped at her lovely boys, "My boys looks so handsome and good."

The two men smiled shyly while Jeonghan moved forward to hug his mother. he was so nervous and know only his mom would be able to calm him down. Mrs. Choi gladly hugged him back before breaking it and pecking his forehead. her hands moved to adjust a few required parts of his outfit and patted his biceps.