22

Chapter 22

✨Author Point Of View✨

Rose smiles brightly as she sits down on the yellow colored sofa, the whole garden decorated in yellow balloons and yellow flowers, her parents, friends and almost everyone was dressed up in yellow. it was so beautiful, her emerald orbs admired the smiles on everyone's face as she sighs contented. her eyes tearing up, she has been so emotional since morning, maybe because she suddenly got the realization. 

Today, she will become someone's significant half, someone's daughter in law, someone's sister in law, so many responsibilities and then she would be leaving her family. she was startled when someone suddenly back hugged her, the warm embrace told her who it was and it made her flustered. she pushed the already whining human as she looked at him. 

"Why? I want to hug you. you don't know how much I have been teased since last few days. everyone is already calling me whipped for you." Jeonghan whined as his eyes narrowed at the guests, accusingly, making his fiance giggled at him. 

"Well, aren't they correct? you are whipped for me and you should be" His fiance sassily flipped her hair back. 

Oh how much he adores her. her heart full of gold, When he look into her eyes, he see the pine trees of the forest, the exotic aura of a baby dragon, some new, fresh leaves that just have begun to bloom in the spring. her enchanting self had a golden rope pulling him towards herself. 

"Of course, my madam." He bowed slightly making her chuckle before her friends robbed her away, their shameless selves laughing at groom's misery. 

Hwasa even patted his shoulders before running away laughing, "Don't worry, after your wedding, she is all yours." 

Soon the Haldi ceremony started. The Haldi ceremony is one of the most loved pre-wedding rituals of Hindu weddings in India where the bride and the groom are smeared with turmeric paste. It signifies the start of the Hindu wedding rituals. Additionally, it symbolizes the happy start of a new life together. Haldi (Turmeric) is said to safeguard the bride and groom from any negative omen that may damage them before the wedding.

Rose and Jeonghan sat next to each other as the families slowly started putting the turmeric softly on the cheeks, knees and elbows but then soon it was Jeonghan's brothers turn to put the turmeric and bros literally made their second eldest brother bath in turmeric. he was covered in it from his head to toe. 

Seungkwan, Dino, DK and Mingyu were on the floor, laughing so hard. 

Minghao along with Vernon, stood there judging their brothers so hard, especially when Hoshi took so much turmeric in his palms and started applying them on Jeonghan's chest and back. 

"You guys are such dorks," The bride giggled along with Wonwoo and Woozi, while Jun and Seungcheol held the groom in order to not let him run away. 

Rose was laughing so hard that she almost fell down. she held her stomach as she laughed and laughed but she wasn't spared when suddenly Hwasa ran towards her with turmeric filled palms along with Kazuha and Wonyoung. they were giggled cutely as they both joined Hwasa in the evil plan of covering the innocent bride in turmeric. 

But Rose was smart enough. she immediately held her dress before running away only to be shocked when she sees her elder brothers helping her friends, even Namjoon. 

"Oppa?!" Rose pouted in betrayal, "Tae, you too?!"

Taehyung and Jin shrugged casually as they hid behind Namjoon and threw him under the bus, "We are doing what Namjoon Hyung told me and Jin Hyung."