🥀chapter 27🥀

Start from the beginning

Kook: oh Noona when did you come here. ( he asked with a surprise face .)

Km: when you're lost in your deep thoughts . (Karishma said looking at kook with a smile .)

Hearing that jungkook made a "o" face robbing his hand on his nack. Making Karishma smile a little.

Km: Mind to telling me what are you thinking so deeply . ( she asked looking at kook .)

Kook: l am thinking about tomorrow noona , Taehyung  parents  invite us for dinner . l am really nervous what if l mess up . ( kook said nervously .)

Km: Awww, don't worry so much bunny , you will be fine just be yourself and everything will be fall in to place. ( she said passing a warm smile towards the nervous bunny. )

Kook: But what if they don't like me ? ( he said with a low voice looking at his noona with his doe eyes. )

Km: Don't worry about something that hasn't happened yet . you are a amazing person , and moreover who will be dislike a adorable bunny like you . so don't pressure your brain everything will be ok . ( Karishma said ruffling his hairs.)

Hearing Karishma's  words Jungkook feel a little relaxed , like this their evening goes with Karishma consoling the nervous bunny.

In the night
      kim mansion

The whole Kim family is sitting in the living room talking and laughing sharing their talks with each other.

Mrs kim: It feels so good to be back home after all these years. ( mrs kim said and sighs contentedly.)

Mr.kim: yeah it does. And it's even better to all of you here safe and sound. ( mr . kim said looking at his family lovingly.)

Jennie: It's been too long since we've all been together like this , we miss you so much eomma and appa . ( she said emotional).

Rm: Yeah it's great to see you again , now we will not let you go . ( Namjoon said sided hugging his mother .)

Jin: yes joonie  is right , this time we are not letting you go anywhere . ( he said looking At his laws who just smile warmly haring their children's talks.)

As they were talking suddenly they notice that Taehyung is not talking to anyone he is just sitting between mr and Mrs kim lost in his own thoughts with a small smile on his lips.

Mrs. Kim: Bear where you're lost , is everything ok baby? ( she looking at Taehyung with little worry on her face.)

Hearing his mother's words tae come out of his thoughts and smile nervously looking at his family members.

Tae: yeah eomma every thing is fine don't worry. ( he said robbing is neck nervously. )

Jennie: you seems lost , you are thinking about something or someone . ( she asked with a teasing smile on her face.)

Tae: No, l am not thinking about Jungkook . ( tae said but quickly cover his mouth when he released what he just said but its too late.)

Jin: jungkook hmm but l don't remember Jennie taking his name. ( jin said smirking Jennie also joined him .)

Taehyung blush heavily looking at their teasing gaze. He quickly look down not wanting to embarrassed himself more.

Mrs Kim: Honey , look what we have here a fresh red tomato. ( Mrs kim said to her husband looking at Taehyung red cheeks. Mr kim just laugh at his shy son .)

Tae whined loude hearing his mother's words his cheeks got more  red. So he  decided to  stand up for his set  and run towards his room before mumbling some innocent words leaving his family who just laugh at their shy and embarrassed bear.

🟣💜___________🐰🐯___________💜🟣

Hey angels this is the end of this chapter hope you all enjoy reading this chapter.

Please don't forget to comment and vote .

By see you all in the next chapter stay safe and healthy. 💜💜💜

l will upload the next chapter tomorrow evening. 💜

༺ᨖᨖᨖᨖᨖᨖᨖᨖᨖᨖᨖᨖᨖᨖᨖ༻

My heartu they both look so cute and perfect 💜💜💜🐰🐯❣️❣️🥰😍😍