Chapter(24)

Annabelle

I was currently shopping with the girls, with three exceptions. Colton, Kent, and Brandon. They refused to leave our sides. I told Kate and Syphone what happened with my eyes this morning and they were totally excited to see what it looked like. Colton said it was easier for me to have Isabelle in control of my body, that it put his wolf at ease from wanting to 'jump my bones' his words not mine. So as of right now Isabelle was in control of all my senses excluding my limbs unless necessary. I've already had ten in counting, human males come up and hit on me. Gross. You could literally smell the lust rolling off of them in waves. One tried to get touchy and Colton nearly ripped his head off, he stood intimidatingly in front of him about a whole head taller than him, and glared down. To say he ran off with his tail between his legs would be an understatement. For reassurance he pulled me to his side and hasn't removed his arm from around my waist. Girls didn't dare flirt with him. One slutty blonde saw him walk by and her and her two minions came up to him, this was before they noticed my presence, Isabelle pushed my legs forward and I gracefully appeared from his side. Once the blonde saw me she started stuttering on her words, and a bead of sweat appeared above her brow. Isabelle smirked, or well I did. I wrapped my arms around Colton's waist and lent my head on his shoulder, and he leaned into my touch, he put his arms from around my waist to my shoulders, he pulled me in and kissed me on my forehead.My smirk turned into a full blown grin at the blonde, she glared, my anger spiked and so did Isabelle's I glared back playfulness gone. She frowned and gulped then scurried away. I smiled satisfied. Me and Colton caught up and we walked into Forever 21. I looked at some cute tops, none really catching my eye, Isabelle took control of my limbs and walked me over to a different section of the store. The clothes in this section took my breath away. I guess Isabelle liked to shop too.

"I'm a girl too, off course. Ohhh get that top."

I giggled to myself. Low enough so no humans would hear though. I looked at were she was looking, and saw a gorgeous creme top. It had a v-cut not too low and it flowed out. The sleeves went elbow length and had an elastic at the end giving it a flowy look. I grabbed the one in my size, and let Isabelle pick most of the clothes she wanted on our body to save time. We picked atleast five outfits total not counting other stores we went too before this one. Isabelle was so much fun always cracking small jokes here and there about some of the humans and their odd behaviors. We were like two best friends. Two peas in a pod. Literally, just not peas. She was my wolf and I was her human.

Colton

I watched Annabelle have a good time. Sometimes she would glance somewhere else and smile to herself. Knowing her wolf had more control she was probably talking and joking with Annabelle. I've never seen it before. She and her wolf were in complete harmony and got along. Every werewolf that i've seen that loses control over their wolf in human form usually shifts. They don't chit chat in human form. And if the wolf does take full control over the human they usually go mad and cause huge amounts of damage out of anger. This was not even close. They were getting along, like talking and joking, I can only talk to my wolf every once and a while. Or feel his feelings. It made us happy to see our mate enjoying herself. My wolf had an instant connection to Annabelle and fell in love with her at first sight, like he should've with our real mate. He growled at that thought.

"She is our mate! Annabelle is ours!"

"Don't you remember what happened that day in the field?"

"Off course I do, but you need to grow up and forget about that, our connection wasn't instant because her wolf was preoccupied protecting her from those rogues, she DIED! It's time you get over it and enjoy our new mate! I already have."

He was right. My connection with that girl I saw in the meadow before she died, wasn't as instant as my connection with Annabelle. It was more my human side who was devastated not my wolf. It was like he was waiting for something, like he knew it was going to happen, he was more or so dormant before Annabelle came. When she did though he kept telling me to mark her. When I did last night he swelled with pride at her being ours. We both loved her so blindly, that even if she gave us the cold shoulder we would be in love with her. Now though that she's in her heat he is going crazy. When Isabelle takes over it calms him down, and he just gets adoring thoughts saying how Isabelle is 'gorgeous' and 'pretty' and most importantly 'OURS.' Annabelle told me her wolfs name when I had asked. When she asked me mine I had gotten sheepish, I told her that when I shifted at the normal age around 7 or 6, that I had named him Wolf and that he stuck with it. She burst out laughing saying that was adorable. So, I just called my wolf, Wolf. We were currently at a table in the food court when Annabelle laughed all of the sudden. It was like bells to my ears, I looked over and she was trying to muffle her laughter with her hand. Her eyes were pulsing silver and Isabelle lingered behind them, I could see her laughter in Annabelle's eyes as well. I smiled seeing her joking with her wolf, it made mine happy and content.

Annabelle

"Annabelle, look over there. Okay wait for it, wait for it. Hahahaha did you see that?"

"Ye-yeah oh my god! hahaha."

I barked out laughing trying to muffle my laughter with my hand. At the table i'd been looking at, their was a fat lady trying to bend over to reach a fry that fell on the floor, she was sitting in one of those chair mobile things and when she leaned over it fell on it's side. Her milk shake that had been in the cup holder spilled all over her jean skirt and top and her hamburger and fries were scattered on the floor,but her face was priceless, one of pure shock and rage. I couldn't stop laughing, so I covered my mouth with my hand and tried to make sure she didn't notice me laughing at her. What stopped me from laughing anymore was Colton looking at me with love written all over his face it made me melt.

"Ready to go?" He asked me.

"Yeah."

I got up me still giggling and Colton put his arm around my shoulder holding me close. Everyone else went home to pack to leave in the morning, I wanted to stay longer, trying to forget were I was going tomorrow. Isabelle tried to cheer up my sour mood.

"Don't worry Annabelle, i'm here too. We have Colton now and he's all ours. Logan had his chance and he ruined it in his foolish actions. I'm here."

"Thank you, and Isabelle?"

"Yes?"

"Do you think he'll recognize us while your in control?"

"Marcus will recognize us as his mate and then they will start to scrutinize us, so their is a small chance, yes."

"Can we go while your in control? Just in case I don't want him to recognize me."

"Off course, but I can't be in control all the time, only on your heat so male wolfs will be in control."

"So you can't be in control all the time?"

"No,when your in your heat your body becomes weak in the state, allowing me control. The other times I can gain control are when you are extremely angry and want to shift."

"Oh."

 I mused over everything Isabelle said and frowned when I realized I can only have fun with her on my heat like this. After i've mated to Colton I won't have a heat anymore, unless I'm re-mated to Logan I'd get another heat. Or any other male wolf for that matter. The thought made me frown internally.

"We still have the rest of today, and three more day after that, unless you mate with Colton." Isabelle reminded me. I smiled. Yay more time with my wolf.