Chapter(37)

Annabelle

*Couple Hours Before the Wedding*

I was literally shaking with nerves and the twins would kick every now and then feeling my excitement. I invited Kristy,Avalon, Syphone, and Kate to be my bride maids. I actually also invited my 'other' parents to my wedding they were sitting next to my real parents. They all got along perfectly and I made sure to let them know that even though they arn't my real parents they were still a very important part of my life. You can't just grow up with people you believe to be your parents and loving them for seventeen years and suddenly let them go when you meet your real parents. Cameron was here also with his mate. I couldn't chose between having my real dad or other dad walk me down the isle so they both are.

I was shaking nervously with my eyes closed cradling my small bump, while Kristy did my make-up and Avalon helped Syphone do my hair, Kate was trying to help keep me calm. Cradling my twins help me keep my sanity, until I thought about actually giving birth to them, oh and then telling Logan about them. I mean how will he react? What if he says they arn't his? Or maybe he yells at me and says 'how can you get pregnant?!?' I mean come on these twins are helping and not helping. I'm really freaking out here!

"Annabelle, calm. Shhh, everything will be fine." Kate said again for maybe the millionth time.

"Are you sure? I mean what if he says ' No' "I don't want to marry her.' I'm freaking out here!"

"Annabelle! Logan loves you and will marry you today! So stop over-reacting and freaking chill out! Okay." Avalon yelled.

"Uhm. Harsh,but I think I needed that. Thanks Avalon." I smiled sheepishly.

"Any time."

Another agonizing hour later and they finally spun the chair around to face the mirror. I looked at the beautiful girl staring back at me. She had her lips slightly parted in surprise. Her green eyes glowed with a happiness deep in her soul. Her hair was up in a pretty updo and her overgrown bangs were straightened then curled at the ends. Pieces of her hair curled down and framed around her face. She had a smoky look for her eyeshadow and mascara that made her deliciously long lashes frame her eyes. Her lips had a light pink tint to them and shined with a gloss. I met my stare in the mirror and thought that I looked beautiful for my wedding day.

"Thank you guys I look amazing." I said with slight tears in my eyes.

"Your welcome,but don't cry your going to ruin my masterpiece." Kristy said.

"I won't. Well maybe at the ceremony." I said with a laugh. Kate grinned excitedly.

"Dress time!" Kate quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me back into the room we were using to get dressed in.

Kristy went and retrieved the dress from a secret hiding space. They went with me to pick the dress along with my Mom and other Mom. We all had burst into tears when I wore it the first time. Kristy had to hide it because Logan was being real nosy. Kate grabbed the dress from Kristy and took it out from the wrap it was in. I stripped down to my bra and panties and held my arms up. Kate and Kristy glided the dress on and it slid on like silk. I looked in the mirror and gasped, it was beautiful! Avalon put the diamond necklace I saw awhile back in my walk in closet that was absolutely perfect for this. Syphone put the matching crown on my head and attached the veil. My dress was a heart neckline and strapless. It opened up in the back and the dress glided down in a silk sheen. Avalon also put on one of the matching diamond bracelets. I looked perfect.

I sat patiently while I watched my bridesmaids get dressed. The gowns I picked were a pretty light pink. The bust was a sweetheart neckline and had thin straps. Their was little sparkles throughout the whole dress. They flowed down and ended above the knee. On each dress there was one small broach that matched my necklace in between the bust part of the dress. Mom purchased them specifically for that and to add a little extra bling to the dresses. The girls all finished their make-up and hair. The makeup was done naturally on each of them and they wore their hair down curled. They each took their bouquet of flowers that consisted of white and light pink colored roses with white daises. Syphone came over and flipped the veil over my face.