Chapter(18)

Annabelle

I was laying on my back on my bed, just staring at the ceiling. It was now 1:30 p.m. About one hour since Colton asked me on a date. Thoughts kept running through my head, and I couldn't help but blush at some of them. I don't believe he asked me out. Like was he serious? Me? I guess he must really like me. I was just beginning to think about what to wear when I pulled out of my thoughts by two very loud squeals.

"OH MY GOD! HE ASKED YOU OUT!" Kate practically shrieked. While Syphone was giggling next to her.

"WE ARE SOOO GOING SHOPPING! AND OH MY GOSH THE THINGS I CAN DO TO YOUR HAIR!" My ears were practically on the verge of bleeding due to Kate's excited yelling.

"Kate, i'm pretty sure I have something to wea-" She was totally giving me the evil eye, yup just like something Kristie would do.

"Fine." They both shrieked at the same time and practically dragged me out of the room.

Oh joy....

***2 hours later***

We've been at the mall for what's seemed like forever and I was trying on the tenth outfit in this store. I was a bit nervous about this one though. Kate picked this one out. I looked at myself one more time in the dressing room mirror, and took a deep breath. I closed my eyes and walked out waiting for the girls reactions. All that I heard were two very shocked intakes of breath. That bad huh? Then they shrieked. I cringed I was going to be death after a couple more months with these two.

"Oh my god, Annabelle you look gorgeous!" Kate said.

"Absolutely stunning." Syphone smoke in agreement.

"You guys this is a little much don't you think? For all I know we could be going to McDonald's or something?"

"Uh no, Colton knew we'd drag you here to pick an outfit. Hence why he gave me these." Kate said, while pulling out three different credit cards.

"So, you three were planning this?" I asked critically, trying to be totally serious. I almost cracked up laughing seeing Kate's nervous expression.

"N-no wh-what do you mean-n?" That's all it took for me to burst out laughing, seeing that i'd only been joking Kate mock glared at me.

"Ha ha. Come on let's go we still have to doll you up." Kate smirked. While I groaned.

We walked out of the mall with bags in hand. Kate unlocked her car which was a very red Chevy truck, surprisingly. Brandon tried to talk her into buying a new car for her, but she said and I quote 'no way! that's my baby your talking about,' hearing this for the first time I laughed. But, Kate was dead serious when it came to her truck. We put the bags in the back and all hopped upfront. I sat in the middle and Syphone got the window seat. On our way home the girls talked non-stop about my date with Colton, and different makeup and hairstyles for me. They decided on flat ironing my hair, which I knew would take at least and hour, and they wanted to do a smokey eye effect to make my green eyes pop. When we finally pulled up to the Pack house, which was only about two stories due to lack of pack members, I internally groaned trying to prepare for the fashion onslaught coming my way. The girls hauled me and the bags upstairs to my room. And I was literally shoved into my bathroom with a towel.

"Hurry up we need time to doll ya' up!" Kate's face was lit up like a Christmas trees' while I was glaring at the now closed door. I figured I mine as well hurry, since I wanted to look nice. I scrubbed every part of my body twice and scrubbed the heck out of my scalp. I hopped out of the shower and wrapped myself in the white fluffy towel I was given. As, soon as my feet touched the ground the door to the bathroom burst open and Syphone and Kate quickly got to work. I was seated on the toilet with my eyes closed. Syphone was doing my makeup so when I felt the little pin pricks from her plucking my eyebrows I twitched every couple of times. Kate on the other hand was blow drying and brushing a the same time, at least gently though. I eventually felt the warmth from the flat iron, and the eye shadow being applied. After, what felt like hours I was nudged.

"Oh my gosh. Syphone we should go into business." Kate said in a awed voice.

I opened my eyes and the girl I saw was absolutely perfect. Her eyebrows were arched and shaped to perfection. Her plump pink lips were coated in gloss and her eyes glowed with a radiance, the smokey eye coming into effect with the contrast color to her green eyes. Her hair was in a half up do and straight as corn silk. I realized the girl was me as i reached up to stroke my cheek.

"Um wow! You guys did amazing."

"We know!" They both said at the same time.

Syphone then brought in my dress and shoes. Ahhh they knew me too well. I was so not gonna wear the death traps girls call high heels, so Kate got me some converse, but not just any converse. No these were converse all star chucks wedge heels. They were gorgeous and totally me. The converse were a pretty light pink. After I slipped on my dress I put on my converse. The wedges gave me a couple inches, but Colton would still be taller than me. My dress stopped a little before the knees and was a black cocktail dress with a pink sash around the waist that has a small black flower. I was pretty hot! The girls walked me downstairs were the boys were waiting for my grand entrance. Kate and Syphone each had an arm linked through my arms. When I saw Colton I lost all track of thought. He looked dashing in a tux that the tie coincidentally matched my sash. He still looked good. He made pink hot. When he saw me his jaw went slightly agape and his eyes darkened a shade. Brandon and Kent both chuckled at his reaction. Colton reached out and put an arm around my waist he whispered in my ear.

"You look amazing, Annabelle."

"Why thank you kind sir, and don't you look dashing." I faked with a mock British accent.

Colton chuckled and lead me out to his very nice car. It was a silver aston martin vanquish, which is a very expensive car mind you. When I first it I could only gape for a couple of minutes. He opened my door for me and I climbed in he shut the door softly. He walked slowly to his side and opened his door, he looked at me with a somber look in his eyes that made my heart flutter. I smiled tentatively and he winked at me. I was so nervous butterflies were erupting in my stomach. After, asking were we are going for awhile I gave up and watched the scenery. I didn't notice till' we pulled up at an Italian restaurant, that we had arrived. He climbed out and opened my door, he took hold of my hand and pulled me inside. He had a big goofy grin on his face whenever he looked at me and it made me smile. We went to a table towards the back. Colton pulled out my chair for me and I smiled. He sat across from me and smiled. A waiter strolled over not long after and we ordered some soft drinks. We joked and messed around earning some disapproving looks from other customers, but I could care less. I was on a date with a guy, who I knew genuinely cared for me, and I was slowly falling for him. When, our food arrived we ate and made some more small talk. When it was time to go home and I was noticeably tired, we left after paying. Hand in hand we walked to his car when he stopped.

"Annabelle..." I stopped and looked at him with a smile on my face. He smiled back.

Colton placed a hand around my waist and the other on my cheek. Then he leaned down and kissed me and I kissed him back.