Remembering the Past

In Spain's house, at the same exact morning

The Tomato family were holding one of their family breakfast, something that they rarely were able to do. Together they were trying to enjoy Belgium's waffles with sliced strawberries and hot chocolate. Like all family gatherings though, theirs was indeed a lively one. Netherlands was sitting at one end of the table, coffee in hand with his pipe on a stand in the table, smoke still coming out of it. He was staring threatenly at Spain, who was oblivious to it as he was watching the commotion in front of him for it was Belgium and Romano having a tug of war over Romano's plate of waffles.

It was known fact that Belgium had a small crush on him before Romano had shown up. It was all in the past, for she normally be the one supporting them the most from the sidelines. Unfortunately she usually tried way too hard. Today was one of those times.

"Bel, give me my fucking waffles! I'm starving here!" yelled Romano as he tried to get a hold of the plate of waffles on Belgium's hands. Belgium was unfortunately too fast for him, and quickly moved it far from his reach.

"Not until you do what I asked you to do. If you want some waffles, you have to put on the dress." she replied with her cat like smile.

"You have been spending too much time with Hungary. You must be mentally slow if you think I will put on the fucking dress."

"So no waffles for you. To bad too because I used a new recipe this time. Also you would look so adorable in a dress like when you were younger, aren't I right Spain?" now all attention was focused on Spain.

"So what do you think tomato bastard?"

"Uhmm.. you would look good in a dress!" he cheered much to Belgium's luck. Romano started to fall into a deep blush that made him clearly look like a tomato, while Netherlands just stared at his family with wonder of why he even tried to be around them. Belgium then brought in a puffy emerald green silk dress, specially made for Romano, and dragged the reluctant Italian out the door to go change in Spain's bedroom. This caused for Netherlands and Spain to be left in the same room all alone. This was when Spain finally noticed Netherland's intense staring and was silently praying that it would not take them that long to change. After some minutes, yelling could be heard from the room.

"LOVI! You have grown fat!"

"NO I haven't, wait what are you doing? Is that what I think it is?"

"This dress was specially made to fit your slender self, but now that you have gained a bit of tummy it won't fit."

"It still fits see. BELGIUM GET THAT MONSTROSITY AWAY FROM ME!"

"No! This calls for desperate measures, IT'S CORSET TIME!"

"SPAIN YOU BASTARD HELP ME! SHE'S GOING TO CRUSH ME WITH THIS THING!"

"SPAIN YOU BETTER NOT COME IN HERE, OR ELSE I"M GOING TO RUN AROUND YOUR TOMATO FIELDS AND BURN THEM TO THE GROUND!"

"SPAINNNNNN!"

And this continued on for a few more minutes till finally a beautified Romano came out of the room wearing that very specific green dress, that had caused so much commotion, and a wig the same color of his hair, but only making it look longer. Belgium glowed with pride as Netherlands took a picture of the clearly embarrassed Italian and sent it to someone. Spain was caught red handed, as he could not help and stare at him.

"Stop staring bastardo."

"Sorry mi amor, You look so cute!"

"Shut up you idiot."

"Ned, who did you send the picture to?"

"Cuba, I wanted a second opinion."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU TOOK A PICTURE AND SENT IT TO THE CIGAR BASTARD!"