Chapter 3

As they were walking down towards the main road killing a bunch of bandits, evolved scorpions and large size ants on a former highway. Then they have reach the Mojave Outpost an NCR outpost that is located in a former American highway. When the group have reach there they were almost attacked more specifically at Carlos who immediately shield himself in front of Jessica as bullets have reach them.

Before Carlos could retaliate, Jessica steps in between them and explained the guards his companion in which have stopped the attack. Carlos snorted at it and stayed silent about it, as Jessica went inside to ask questions Carlos stayed silent on the outside due to his size he can't enter the building. The guards passed him and traders look at Carlos at awe because of his sheer size and armour that he is wearing.

As several minutes pass, Jessica finally exits the building and head straight to Carlos who was waiting for her.

"Did find anything to your mysterious man who stole your packaged?" Carlos asked as he observe the individuals manning the outpost.

Jessica shook her head in response and sighs.

"Nothing so far which means he didn't arrived at the outpost possibly went straight towards the next town." She replied.

"I see shall we get moving then." Carlos asked.

Jessica hummed in approval just as they were about to leave the place a NCR soldier have stop them from the roof and approached them. Carlos readied his plasma pistol incase anything goes wrong until the NCR soldier apologized to them.

"I am sorry for our actions back there, my name is Ranger Ghost an NCR Ranger sniper that was station here at the Mojave outpost. I have noticed that there are no travelers came from Nipton and plumes of smoke were seen at the town of Nipton. If you don't mind checking it on me would you?" She asked.

 If you don't mind checking it on me would you?" She asked

Ranger Ghost

"Very well, I'll see to it where I can find there." Jessica replied.

"That would be great and also in case the town was attacked, if there are any survivors they're going to be in the Town Hall. If you can get inside let me know if you can find anyone.” She spoke before leaving the Jessica and Carlos along with E-DE.

As they leave the outpost Jessica talked to Carlos.

"Do you think she was sending us to death?" She asked.

Carlos shook his head.

"No it's merely like a request rather than sending us to our deaths. I can sense her truthfulness in her own words, she was concern and want somebody to do the task while being stuck there doing nothing while their main enemy scourges within NCR held territory." Carlos explained.

The group continued to journey while fighting off bandits and evolved ants. As they passed on a ruined house that was now cleared by hostiles, as they were reaching near at Nipton gunshots were heard and fired between a man and woman.