"Minwoo she's sshh don't cry "

Minwoo started crying more .
Jimin took a deep breath and started coaxing the baby in soft voice while hugging him affectionately. He kissed the Baby's forehead. It surprised minwoo.

"Baby it's ok everything is fine look at me , I'm here with you , I won't let anything happen to my baby boy , my baby is most wonderful kid aren't you?"

Minwoo looked at his dad , his dad was looking at him with a soft smile he relaxed a little but didn't stopped crying, tears were still keep coming from his eyes .

"Baby look isn't it beautiful scenery and see that kid isn't he enjoying , my wowo is the bravest kid right"

Minwoo nodded .

He coaxed the the child a little more . He wasn't expert in this thing but still tried his best.

And the liar who's phone was left a moment's ago was actually filming the scene with his phone while hiding . He wanted to provide the space for them to get along . Even todays whole event was his scheme to get jimin and minwoo along with eachother.
After the ride ended jimin searched for Taehyung while holding minwoo but after searching for a long time they sat on a bench . He took a deep breath then looked toward the kid on his lap. Who was looking at the ice cream stall . Jimin asked

"Baby Do you want it?"
Minwoo who was staring at ice cream flinched and looked down on his hands.
Then he pursed his lips and merely noded .
Jimin smiled and got up while holding minwoo went to the stall and asked woo.

"Look here baby which one do you like in these?"

He showed all ice cream boxes to minwoo . Looked at all flavours and then frowned.
Jimin saw him frowning and asked what happened.

"I want like this this and this too but I also like that too "
Woo said with pout because he liked all and wanted all but was afraid that Jimin won't buy him all.
But he was surprised when he heard jimin chuckled .

"Alright we'll buy all of them"
Minwoo's face beamed he said

"Really? All of them?"

"Yes all of them "

Minwoo smiled brightly and looked excitedly towards ice creams that the seller was putting in snack bucket for him.
Jimin paid the seller and the picked the bucket gave it to minwoo who held it with his both tiny hands happily . Seeing kid happy jimin smiled too.

Tae captured this moment too and mentally complemented himself for idea.

For Two hours , jimin and minwoo spent in riding different rides and buying different toys , foods and whatever minwoo pointed at While searching for tae . Who with a mischievous grin followed them secretly , capturing every moment in cameras .

Finally after 2 hour he showed up with a boxy smile.

"Dadddyyyyyy"

Minwoo screamed while making grabby hands toward tae who happily took him from jimin and hugged him.

"Dady where were you me and looked for you everywhere "

"Sorry baby I got lost, I looked for you two but it took me two hours to find you"

While say this to minwoo he also glanced at jimin and gave him a wink.
Who in return gave him a glare .

"Ok now let's go to play and have fun together "
Tae said this to minwoo and they played games, ate lunch and took remaining rides .

Then after spending a beautiful day they finally came back home .
Minwoo already slept in car while sitting in tae's lap telling him what they did in his absence. after getting home tae took him in his bedroom kissed his forehead and left the room .
Tae to the lounge where jimin was resting on sofa in exhausted condition . Tae thought of making coffee for both of them and went in kitchen . By the time he came out with two cups jimin wasn't in the lounge he went to Jimin's room there he saw jimin was standing at terrace . Taking fresh air . He came near to jimin coughed and offered the cup to jimin who was now looking at him.

Jimin looked at him then took cup . They both were now enjoying coffee while looking at the night view of city .
A few moments passed this way when jimin broke the silence.

"Thank you for today"

"No need I guess it was the best day , not only for me but for minwoo too or maybe for you too . "

"But I think I deserve a reward don't you think since I played the role of Angel for you and minwoo "

Jimin chuckled and said .

"What you want mister devil"

"Devil? Well I don't mind. ummm let me thinkkkkkk ummmm yesssss"

" How about uou give me a kiss "
Tae looked in Jimin's eyes with a evil smile .
Jimin looked at him raised one eyebrow .

"Kiss?"

"Yes a kiss but no on cheek but.... he didn't completed the sentence but
Came closer to jimin with almost no Distance between them. And whispered.

on lips "

He stared in Jimin's eyes with smirk . He knew jimin wouldn't kiss him but...

He froze when Jimin suddenly held his chin up and kissed him. His eyes got wide open with Shock.

He was caught off guard.