Friendship is Magic, Part 2

Start from the beginning

Rainbow: "Come back here!"

She stops in the air to see where the mist was headed. She ponders Nightmare Moon's words-

Rainbow: "Nighttime? Forever?"

She hears galloping and looks down, seeing Twilight carrying Spike leaving the building, followed by Izuku and Tenko.

Rainbow: "Where are they going?"

Cut to the library, where Spike is asleep in a small basket bed. He wakes up for a moment, exclaiming the need to stop Nightmare Moon, before falling back asleep. As soon as he does, Izuku places a small blanket on top of him. Twilight approaches and smiles.

Twilight: "You've been up all night, Spike. You are a baby dragon after all."

They both leave the room, shutting off the light, and head to the main room where all the books are kept. Twilight wastes no time in searching for a solution to their problem, and thrashes the place in her search. Meanwhile, Tenko is talking to Izuku.

Tenko: "I need an explanation."

Izuku: "Basically, a mare that was stuck in the moon got set free and is now trying to make the world into an eternal night to get revenge on the current princess, who's title is Princess of the Sun, so naturally an opposing force would want the night to rule. Twilight came here by the order of the princess to oversee the preparations, but she also came in fear of Nightmare Moon being real, and now we have to stop her."

Tenko: "... *sigh* And here I was hoping for a break."

They hear a crash and turn to see Twilight throwing books around, causing Izuku to sweat drop, since he was the one who organized the books in the first place.

Twilight: "Elements, elements, elements... Ugh! How can I stop Nightmare Moon without the Elements of Harmony?"

Izuku: "Well-"

Before he could finish, Rainbow Dash appeared and butted her forehead against Twilight's, glaring dagger at her.

Rainbow: "And just what are the Elements of Harmony? And how did you know about Nightmare Moon, huh? Are you a spy?"

Twilight started backing up, before Izuku pulled Rainbow by her tail.

Izuku: "Calm down, Rainbow. She's not a spy."

Rainbow: "Oh really? Then what about you? I've never seen a creature like you up until a month ago, so who says you and your supposed family aren't working for this Nightmare Moon, huh?"

Before she could say something she would surely regret, and be more racist, Applejack pulled her to her side and spoke.

Applejack: "Simmer down, Sally. They ain't no spy. But they sure know what's going on. Don't you?"

All the remaining mares arrived and stared at the two, waiting for an explanation. Twilight looked at Izuku who just nodded, letting her know that it was best to tell them. Twilight looked back at the mares, and after hesitating for a second, she decided to tell them.

Twilight: "I read all about the prediction of Nightmare Moon. Some mysterious objects called the Elements of Harmony are the only things that can stop her, but I don't know what they are, where to find them. I don't even know what they do!"

They stared at her and Izuku for a moment, before they heard Pinkie talking. They looked her way and saw her looking at a specific book. 

Pinkie: ""The Elements of Harmony: A Reference Guide.""