interveiw with the cast

Interviewer: Welcome the cast of obsessive revenge. Let's start with Jungkook.

Jungkook seats properly awkwardly and look at the female interviewer.

Jungkook: yes, please.

Interviewer: you are the bad guy playing the psycho role. How was it?

Jungkook: honestly speaking I kinda liked it. I got myself involved in it and became the character to give my best. Author Nim approached me to do this character and at first, I was shocked because I always get the bad guy role from the author.

*smiles sadly*

Author: that's because you always get the lead role in other authors' stories

Jungkook laughs and continues his telling.

Jungkook: but anyway thank you for casting me as the antagonist and I hope everyone hated and cursed that character because you guys should. But please don't hate me because of it. It's just an act and for the story

*shows his innocent doe eyes and bunny face*

The interviewer laughs.

Interviewer: I'm sure they won't hate you. You did a good job. And coming to our next cast is our cruel horrifying but cute Kim Taehyung. How is it playing the role of another evil character Taehyung?"

Taehyung: just as Jungkook said I liked doing this role. I picked this role by myself and I wanted to show a different side of myself. Every time I get the good guy role so I wanted a change. Author Nim gladly gave me this role and I'm really happy with it.

Interviewer: great but how is it while representing such a twisted character?

Taehyung: at first this character was easy for me to decipher as he doesn't show any emotions but slowly as the story progressed he becomes obsessed and shows out various emotions which were kind of difficult but I somehow converted my part well and good after lots of practice and hard work.

Interviewer: well kudos to you Taehyung. You did a nice job. Now coming to our next major one, our female protagonist of the story y/n l/n.

Y/n smiles and bows to the interviewer.

Y/n: hi.

Interviewer: hi I loved your performance and the character development in the story. She slowly becomes stronger and stronger and her will not give up in any situation is such a motivation and a good message to all the girls out there who are treated like objects. How do you feel about your role?

Y/n: thank you for the compliment and I feel honoured doing this role. Especially making my character stronger mentally. Like most of my casts in other authors' books are weak and she forgives the guy easily even though he is at the fault and always shows me as the dumb person but I loved this character here. It makes me feel strong and bold. I thank the author for giving me this wonderful opportunity to me.

Taehyung, Jungkook, yoongi, Jimin and Namjoon clap.

Interviewer: Great work y/n l/n. I hope to see more of your good work.

Y/n: sure.

Y/n bows and smiles at her.

Interviewer: Jimin shii

Jimin laughs while covering his mouth.

Jimin: yes.

Interviewer: honestly speaking compared to other villains you are the most hated one this in fanfic how to feel about that.

Jimin: what to do? I got this role from author. She told me that this role would perfectly fit you and I couldn't deny her.
I just did it.

Interviewer: you did a good job in prottaying that character.

Jimin: thank you.

Interviewer: Namjoon, our main man. You were amazing and I loved how supportive you were of the main lead.

Namjoon: thank you and I enjoyed this character which the author gave me a chance.

Jungkook: actually I wanted Namjoon's character.

*pouts*

Namjoon laughs as he slightly brushes Jungkook's hair.

Interviewer: yoongi, even though you were barely in the book I still enjoyed your presence.

Yoongi: thanks, I hope the author Nim will give a big role soon.

(Author: I will soon yoongi 😢)

Interviewer: great anyhow this is the most wanted question to y/n, taehyung and Jungkook. How did you guys manage to do the mature scenes?

Y/n laughs while Taehyung and Jungkook look somewhere else trying to avoid the questions.

Interviewer: come on you can't ignore this.

Y/n: Somehow managed.

Y/n immediately laughs hitting on Taehyung's thigh while Taehyung looks down shyly

Interviewer: great, thank you for your presence. I hope everyone gives a lot of love and support to the boom and his obsessive revenge and see you soon.

(Author Nim in tiny: please don't report the book 😭)

Byeee