Revelation

Hazel's POV

I was sad that today we were getting off the cruise and returning to England. I had so much fun. I got changed into my travelling clothes then shoved everything in my cabin into my suitcase.

"So Watson, are you ready to go?" Daisy asked.

I nodded and we walked out of our cabin and into the deck. Amina caught up to us and grinned at Daisy.

"There you are Hazel, Miss Wells. I would like you to say goodbye to these boys now before you get off the ship." My father instructed.

I hugged George briefly then hugged Alexander, whispering "I'll miss you, I've had so much fun this week."

"I'll miss you too Haz, I hope to see you soon" he whispered back.

George turned to me, "I can't take it anymore, Hazel Alexander has a huge crush in you."

"Alexander, Hazel has a huge crush on you too." Daisy blurted out.

I rolled my eyes. Our plan had worked. We had frustrated them so much they couldn't keep it in any longer.

"I definitely did not know this information, did you Alex?" I responded, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

"No this is news to me." Alexander replied.

"Why aren't they surprised?" Amina whispered.

I chuckled then kissed Alexander sweetly on the lips in front of everyone - even my father. Daisy, George and Amina's jaws dropped.

"What...when...how?" George whispered.

"We played you like a chess match." Alexander smirked.

"We've been dating for a week " I grinned.

"So you were just pretending to act all awkward around each other." Amina stated.

Alexander and I nodded before bursting into laughter. He put his arm around my waist then pulled me close.

"Well this was certainly unexpected." Daisy commented.

I smirked at her then whispered so only our friends could hear "maybe because we are better at hiding our relationship than you and Amina are."

Daisy turned pink then Amina asked "Hazel when did you find out about me and Daisy?"

"I saw you having what I assumed was your first kiss." I grinned.

"Oh." Amina blushed causing me to chuckle.

Alexander lent down and kissed me gently on the lips. I smiled - I loved him so much.

"WONG FUNG YING!!!" Shouted my father as he strided over to me.

"Oh shit, Alex run." I shouted.

I grabbed his hand and we ran, desperate to escape my father.