"It wasn't a big deal."

It is a big deal it really is atleast for me.

"Your.. File." I said forwarding his file.

"Have you already read it?"

"Yes"

He took the file and cleared his throat. Unknowingly a smile crept on my face. Why is he nervous. He usually clear his throat or brush his hairs with his hand when ever he is nervous or....What the hell am I thinking. I shouldn't think about all this. I'll loose my mind if I stay a minute with him.

Without saying anything I left from there. I don't know where I was going but to my surprise I'm now standing infront of the terrace. Did I really took all those steps. No doubt why my legs are aching like hell.

I opened the door to terrace and my eyes widened seeing the view infront of me. A woman from yesterday was standing on the railing.
I took some small steps not to scare her or motivate her to jump.
She sensed me and turned towards me. I stood there still.

"Please.. Come down." I said in a shaky voice.

"No." She replied.

"Please it's not the option to take."

"It is the right option."

"No no."

"Why do you care. Leave me."

I took a step towards her.

"Don't come near me or else I'll jump."

" Okay okay but please come down."

"Even my family don't care why are you bothering." She said with tears.

"I care for you. Maybe there are some people who care for you. Please just think about them."

"What is the use I'll die anyways so why not now."

"What if you tried to jump but survived. Then what? There is high possibility that you can survive after surgery. You can live the life you want. Please come down not for anyone but for you. Please give yourself a chance. You deserve the world." I don't know why but a tear fell from my eyes. As if I was saying this to myself.

I slowly walked towards her and forwarded my hand. She was hesitant first but eventually she clutched my hand. I slowly helped her to get down. She immediately hugged me tightly. She was crying in my embrace. I was just caressing and patting her back trying so hard to control my tears and not break down in this instant.

"You are so so brave." I whispered to her.

"Thank you." She said and broke the hug.

I smiled at her. I wish I can help everyone who is suffering but I know I can't. Today I really felt so happy that I helped her. I know how it feels to take our own life or atleast going to that specific edge to take down your own life without anyone by your side.

"Shall we go down." I asked her.

"Yes and.."

"Don't worry I'll not tell this to anyone."

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and she hugged me again. I patted her back gently.

We left from there to go down but I stiffened. How can I go in lift? I can't even take her through steps. I can't leave her alone. What should I do. I can't go in the lift. Luckily a nurse was passing by us. I asked her to take the patient with her.

I went from there as soon as possible. I went back to the terrace and sat there for sometime. I watered the plants and arranged them properly.
I love gardening it's the only thing which makes me feel genuinely happy. I washed my hands and sat near one of the pot. It was red rose.