"No. I'm I'm saying let's wait as long as we can. There's no way we can go out right now, anyway." On-jo explains with reason. a minute of silence su-hyeok  spoke up. "It's probably because it's nighttime. I'm sure somebody will come in the morning, maybe. There's are a lot of coppers flying around. Let's just wait until tomorrow, and we'll see." Su-hyeok looks at Hae-won as a way to reassure her. Joon-yeong gasp making everyone look at him as he puts his shirt over his mouth and walk into the recording booth/bathroom.

💟

Everyone finds their sleeping spots as Hae-won sits by the window and leans her back on the drawers and looks at outside of the night sky after awhile she hears snores from the three boys sleeping in the middle of the floor.

Su-hyeok stares at her in awe and decides to get up from his spot and sit on the floor next to her, Hae-won turns her head to her right to look at su-hyeok. "Shouldn't you be sleeping"  She asks him with a tiny smile.

"you should be sleeping too" Su-hyeok whispers to not wake up the people who are sleeping."I can't sleep all i be thinking about is...." She difts off and su-hyeok knew she meant I-sak.

"Okay then think about me"

"what?" Hae-won looks at him in surprise.

"Think about me ,hae-won" Su-hyeok leans his head back ,he put his school jacket on top of him and closes his eyes but hae-won is still staring at him as she felt her heartbeat go faster. Hae-won looks at the ground in front of her from what felt like hours but only a few minutes ,su-hyeok head drops on her shoulder making her freeze before relaxing her shoulder for him. Hae-won hesitantly put her head on top of his head and she closes her eyelids and slowly went into sleep.

💟

The sun roll up on Hae-won face as her eyes flattered open and she lifted her head off su-hyeok head awhile he still sleeping, she looks around the broadcast room and notices everyone was still sleeping except On-jo and Cheong-san who standing by them but in front of window.

"No one came"
hae-won heard cheong-san whispers to himself making her sigh but as she puts her head down in disappointment but then her mouth shut when she notice su-hyeok took off his shoes and socks off and she looks at su-hyeok head weird since she couldn't see his face.

After awhile everyone was waking up so Hae-won shake her shoulder to wake su-hyeok up. "hey su-hyeok wakey,wakey time" She watch him shake his head and he snuggles more closer to her neck then she felt her face go red making her freeze in her spot.

"They'll come for us eventually" On-jo says with a hopeful tone sitting on a chair by the table.
"How long do we wait?" Hyo-ryung asks and starts to rube her arm anxious ands looks at on-jo. "Until they come" on-jo express

"there's no guarantee they'll come, through" Hyo-ryung saids and hae-won knew what hyo-ryung feeling an she to wanna go home. Hae-won "So? You want to go out there?" On-jo spins in her chair as hyo-ryung stays quiet not answering her.

Hae-won looks at su-hyeok who finally lifts his head off her shoulder and looks at the others confused, she smiles at his messy hair but than ji-min speaks out from standing at the window.

"Even if they come, they won't find us if they don't know we're here."Ji-min turns to everyone with a angry expression.
"well,we can put up a sign for help" On-jo's thinks out lond and everyone looks at her. "how?" Ji-min asks.