My Favorite Olivia Rodrigo Lyrics

Brutal
"If someone tells me one more time 'enjoy your youth,' i'm gonna cry"

Traitor
"You gave me your word, but that didn't matter"

Drivers License
"cause you said forever, now I drive alone past your street. "
"Red lights, stop signs, I still see your face in the white cars, front yards. Can't drive past the places we used to go to, 'cause I still fuckin'| love you, babe (ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh)."
"Sidewalks we crossed, I still hear your voice in the traffic, we're laughing over all the noise. God, I'm so blue, know we're through, but I still fuckin' love you, babe (ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh)."

1 step forward, three steps back
"It's back and forth, maybe this is all your fault instead."

Deia Vu
"I hate to think that I was just your type"

Good 4 U
"Maybe I'm too emotional, but your apathy's like a wound in salt. Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"

Enough for you
"Stupid, emotional, obsessive little me."
"And you always say I'm never satisfied, but I don't think that's true, 'cause all I ever wanted was to be enough for you."
"I'd say you broke my heart, but you broke much more than that now I don't want your sympathy, I just want myself back."
"And don't you think I loved you too much to be used and discarded?"
'"Cause someday I'll be everything to somebody else, and they'll think that I'm so exciting and you'll be the one who's crying."

Happier
"I'm selfish, I know, I can't let you go."

Jealousy Jealousy
"I think-I think too much 'bout kids who don't know me. I'm so sick of myself, i'd rather be, I'd rather be anyone, anyone else.'"
"I know their beauty's not my lack but it feels like that weight is on my back, and I can't let it go."
"And I see everyone gettin' all the things I want, I'm happy for them, but then again I'm not. Just cool vintage clothes and vacation photos I can't stand it."
"Their win is not my loss I know it's true, but, I can't help gettin' caught up in it all."
"All your friends are so cool, you go out every night in your daddy's nice car, you're livin' the life. Got a pretty face, a pretty boyfriend too. I wanna be you so bad and I don't even know you"

Favorite Crime
"know that I loved you so bad, I let you treat me like that."
"One heart broken, four hands bloody."
"You used me as an alibi, I crossed my heart as you crossed the line."
"And I defended you to all my friends and now every time a siren sounds I wonder if you're around"
"but I say that I hate you with a smile on my face, oh look what we became."

Hope ur ok
"He wore long sleeves 'cause of his dad and somehow, we fell out of touch. Hope he took his bad deal and made a royal flush."
"Don't know if I'll see you again someday, but it you're out there, I hope that you're okay."
"Does she know how proud I am she was created with the courage to unlearn all of their hatred?"
"she was tired 'cause she was brought into a world where family was merely blood"
"when the clouds won't iron out, and the monsters creep into your house, and every door is hard to close."
"God, I hope that you're happier today
'cause I love you and I hope that you're okay."

All I Want
"All I want is love that lasts, is all I want to to ask? Is it something wrong with me? All| want is a good guy, are my expectations far too high? Try my best, but what can I say? All I have is myself at the end of the day, but shouldn't that be enough for me?"
"Now happy ever after, it doesn't come so easily."

The Rose Song
'"Cause I feel trapped on this pedestal you put me on. You tell me that I'm beautiful, but I think that's an understatement."
"Cause I am more than what I am to you. You say I'm perfect, but l've got thorns with my petals I'm too. And I won't be confined to your point of view. I'm breakin' through the glass you put me on, 'Cause my beauty's from within."
"So, l am done living my life just for you. You watched me either and now you'll watch me bloom. You're hiding in the dark, but I'm reaching for sun, woo-oh."