Chapter 53

Davina, still unaware that Caroline had turn off her humanity switch has been studying hard to regain control of her magic but has drifted more towards the human faction and started high school. She has discovered, through Caroline, when she had her humanity, that being human is a gift. Her hatred towards everyone that did her wrong has been pushed aside, she has been pulled into music. Going to a local shop almost weekly to get a new vinal. Today being no different.

Davina, holding a vinal turns towards the counter running right into a chest.

"OH! I am sorry!" She states looking up into brown eyes. Handsome, she thinks.

"Oh no, it is my  fault love." The handsome stranger says with a smile, Davina picks up a small accent as well. Davina steps to the side and smiles at him, reaching out her hand.

"Davina."

Extending his hand as well meeting Davina's he replies, "Colton."

"Well Colton, I don't think I have seen you around. It's not a typical tourist time."

"Well Davina, you are correct in a way, I came here when I was younger with my family then we moved away due to a family disagreement. I decided it was time to come back."

"That explains it." Davina walks up to the counter, pays and then turns back to Colton. "Does that mean I will be seeing you around?"

Colton smiles, "Yes, Davina, I believe you will."

"Did you get in with the girl?" Finn asks as Kole returns.

"Yes brother, I will be courting her soon enough, that is what you wanted right? Me to work my way into the witches life, sweep her off her feet, make lov..."

"Enough." Ester comes in, "Both of you. Kole knows his task. And if he fails he also knows what happens then."

"I won't fail." Ester reaches out to Kole.

"I know you won't Kole, you were always the one that made sure tasks were complete."

* * *

It's been a week since Caroline left Klaus stunned. At first he wanted to pin her against the wall and force her to turn off her humanity but then he truly thought about the reason Caroline turned off her humanity in the first place.

Hope.

She couldn't handle the emotions from losing their daughter, but on top of that she wakes up a hybrid, something she never asked for, none of what has happened to Caroline since she came here has been what she has asked for but yet she has taken everything in stride.

Klaus shakes his head looking around he realizes that all of this around him and everything else that Caroline has done is his fault. He should have taken her far from this damn town the minute she stepped foot into it, even after he should have taken her under his wing. Helped her, this time around he will help her.

Elijah comes storming in the dining room finding Klaus, "You took her on a witch hunt?"

Not looking at Elijah but smiling, "I simply tried to persuade those witches to locate that white oak stake that seems to be still missing. They were unable to do so, is only then did I let Caroline have her fun."

"She becomes more savage by the day brother. I had hoped you wanted to help her after finding her with scattered witches in the train station. She is falling apart Klaus!"

Klaus growing more annoyed stated, "Perhaps the problem is you, your high standards. Being a hybrid only exaggerates what you willing are, for Caroline she is just starting to get a taste of what being a wolve is really like, wolves are wild and our Caroline is loving every bit of being wild. Besides I have no standards for her."

"I thought you wanted to help her brother."

Klaus stands quickly and gets defensive. "I am helping. She is just fine."

"Niklaus! The mother of your child deserves much better then just fine."

Klaus stares back at Elijah.

"I will bring her to Jackson maybe that will spark some humanity that you seem so determined to crush."

* * *

Across the river Marcel has been adding to his army. Elijah needing to step out before bringing Caroline to the wolves listens in on Marcel. Reminding him of when Marcel was just a boy.

"Elijah. Didn't expect to see you on this side of the river."

Elijah smiles slightly, "Didn't expect you to be assembling a new vampire community. I guess we both are full of surprises."

"As I am sure your brother has told you, that Harvest girl is still making moonlight rings. The wolves are just eating that shit up in the quarter. I would rather have more vampires then she has wolves. Do you not agree. Your brother does."

"What you and Klaus due is your own business at this point. I learned that a long time ago Marcels. What I am wondering about is if no one had the white oak stake then why did the harvest girl sense it?"

Marcel shrugs his shoulders, "I guess I haven't given it much thought."

"New Life, New Enemies, Love"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें