Chapter 3

Claude pov:
"What is this..."

The letter I've just received was by a woman named Athena who claims to be the dancers younger sister.

Letter:
Dearest emperor, your daughter Athanasius has recently turned six years old this year. I believe it is and her right as your successor. As it is your duty as the emperor to ensure

"Who does this brat think they are to demand me to do anything for that bug. It's mother tricked me and is luck to be alive."

Glaring at the letter shoved it into Felix's hands. The knight lost his composer for a moment before reading the letter.

"Find out more about thst bugs family, I want to know how long that dancers sisters been here."

Felix bow before leaving the room with the letter. To think that the dancers sister thinks they have any claims here.

'I didn't even know that no good dancer had a sister if I had they would have payed for her sin of the name they gave that bug.'

Getting out of my seat I made my way back to my room. A drink is what I need after learning of this bug problem.

Tommy pov:
"Alright Athy we are going to explore a bit more of the palace today!"

With Willow inside her office working on some documents it's just me and Athy. Which means it's time to break one rule that Willow set for us.

"Oh! Athy wants to know what's beyond the rose garden!"

The rose garden was one of the first changes to the ruby palace, it was to bring a new for of life

The rose garden was one of the first changes to the ruby palace, it was to bring a new for of life. She practically burned everything and rebuild from the ashes.

It was also a divider between that other palace.

"Alright Athy let's go see what's beyond the gardens wall."

Picking her up I ran towards the gate and shouted 'hellos' to a few gardens we past.

Felix pov:
'H-how could we have missed these renovation on the ruby palace.'

The palace looks completely different from when Diana was staying here. A wall has been made at the exact eage of the ruby palace property line.

Roses were growing at the top of the wall. Meaning it's been here for a while now.

"Oh my, his majesty won't be too happy about this. Just who is Lady Diana sister."

Following the wall I heard the sound of laughter and the sound of a young girl.

"Come on Uncle you can't carry me and jump the wall!"

A loud gasp was let out the Uncle said nothing.

'I thought princess Athanasius was being cared for by her aunt, is this her husband playing with the princess.'

"AH!"

Snapping out of my thoughts I turned around to see a tall lanky male land on the ground with a little girl in his arm.

"Ha! I told you I'd be able to do it Athy."

Looking between the princess and the man holding her they looked very similar to each other. The man looked as though he could past for a younger version of Claude.

Feeling a shift in the air I quickly moved out of spot out of the shadow of the wall. Leaving me out in the open.

"Oi, who the hell are you!? Don't you know this is the palace of the beautiful Athanasius?!"