Prolog

Athanasius pov:
'W-who are these two?! The novel never mentioned any relatives on Athanasius side.'

Looking up at the two in front of my crib one of them were talking with Lilly. The one in front of me just smiled at me.

"I didn't know Diane had siblings..."

Lilly had a sad look on her face and before she could say anything the other lady did.

"Well we are younger by a lot, so we never really bonded. So we wish to make up for it by being in her daughter's life for her."

"Yeah, my sis is right, we just wants to spend time with our niece. Plus she's so cute I could just eat her up."

"Ba?"

The man picked me up and started to cradle me against his chest. His outfit was black just like the lady.

'I guess it might be for mourning mom's death.'

Outfits:
-Willow-

Outfits:-Willow-

-Tommy-

-Tommy-

"Um, has his majesty been informed-"

The lady waves Lilly off before turning to me, her smile looked perfect, a little too perfect if you asked me.

"We can inform his majesty when he comes see his daughter, until then we can have fun and improve this little palace."

Good luck with that I don't meet him until I'm 16 and that's the time Jennette enters the palace. Running away now seems impossible with these two here how am I gonna get out of here.

Willow pov:
'Come on lady I'd like to start making changes to the place. I swear I saw a maid smuggling some silverware.'

Lilly kept asking me different questions about me and Toms. Which is fair since we aren't related to the baby's mother.

"Look miss Lilly I just want my niece to be safe and love, if the emperor has a problem then he can deal with me."

Giving one of my best smiles I glance over at Tommy who was cuddling with the baby. After Drista dropped us off in this world Tommy was dying to care for the baby.

"I-I guess it would be good for the princess to have a connection to her mother's side of the family." She honestly look a bit hesitant after saying that but straightened herself.

"With how busy the emperor is he won't have much time to vist."

'Oh my, her eyes shine in hope that a cold emperor will willingly show his child love. That is so sweet and pathetic for her to think that.'

"Yeah, you here that little lady you're stuck with us!"

Letting out a sigh I knew Tommy was swinging the poor child around. Lilly looked worried but stayed back. The princess cried out in surprise not distress, a good sign with how protective this maid.

"I will go set up a room for the tw-" putting a hand up silencing her quickly. "My brother and I can share a room because I plan to turn the other room into an office."

Lilly nodded and made her way to the door. As she left I could hear Drista in the back of my mind.

The goddess laugh hurts my head deeply so I ignore their voice.