Chapter 11: College

Start from the beginning

He chuckles. "You're really hot, you know that?" My body leans on the counter and he moves in front of me.

"You know I used you to get into this party, right?" The guy didn't matter to me anymore so I can be honest.

"I know. I don't mind being used when the girl looks like you." I blush at his compliment. Ever since my makeover I've had literally every hot guy begging for my attention.

A guy like Colin would never look at the old Millie but he was falling at the feet of the new Millie.

"I'm sorta with Alex." I admit. I mean technically I wasn't, but it was leading towards that. We've kissed numerous times now.

He laughs a little too hard. "Alex? That guy just likes to get laid."

I cross my arms. "Isn't that what you want too?"

"Obviously. I'd love to bang you." No surprise there. But I don't like that there could be some truth to what he just said. Did Alex just want to hit it and quit it?

"Well not happening. I like Alex." I reiterate.

Colin moves his head back a little in surprise. "My radar is off. I could have sworn you had a thing for my brother." How did he figure that? In what way did I look like I wanted Cam?

"What?!" I shake my head profusely. "I don't see him in that way, we're just friends."

He shrugs. "Just as well. You're too dangerous for him anyways."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I cross my arms with a huff.

"Come onnn." He drags. "You two are totally different." We were not that different, if anything we were very similar, he had no idea what our relationship entailed.

A few girls walk in the room and notice Colin.

They rushed over. "Collinnn! We missed you earlier!" One of the girls giggled. He had a groupie of girls, I wasn't surprised. This gave me an out though, so I slipped away when he began to entertain them. Thank you ladies.

It wasn't easy to maneuver myself in the crowd, I really needed a guy to direct me around. Where was Alex when you needed him? He'd push the people in my way and tell them to fuck off. I gulp the rest of my cup and grab the nearest guy.

"Hey, you go to school here, right?" I asked.

"Yeah! How's it going?" He was a hot college guy. Perfect, I need my college boy experience and I was feeling annoyed by the mention of Alex wanting to just get laid.

"Kiss me." I demanded. The guy pulls me in by the waist and lays one on me.

"Thanks!" He tries to keep talking to me, but I keep it moving. I never thought about going to college, it seemed pointless, but if nights were like this, I think I'd try it out. College was all about figuring yourself out and making new friends.

Hell, I could probably convince Kimmy to apply to the same community college as me. Oh but then I would have to actually apply myself in school and study for real this time. That sounded like a lot of work.

I found the others standing at the staircase by the keg. Cam was talking to a few college guys, making them laugh.

"Hey!" I yelled over the music to Kimmy.

"Milliiieee." She's drunk. Marco is dancing with a guy a few feet from us. They're all over each other, with hands roaming every which way.

"Marco!" I yell at him to get his attention and he pushes the guy off. Almost tumbling over the cups on the floor as he makes his way over to me.