"Jump in lovelies!" She smiled turning on her car and opening the doors. Kyle and Cartman went in the back as Clyde and Bebe went in the front.

The whole ride there was awkward and uncomfortable. Cartman looked out the window the entire ride there. Bebe kept turning up the volume to the radio in an attempt to break the awkward vibe.

They soon arrived at the restaurant. Kyle reluctantly got out the car. Bebe walked up to the waiter and told them about their reservation.

"Follow me," the waiter said leading the group to their table. "Can I start you off with something to drink?"

"I'll have a Dr. Pepper," Kyle said.

"Make that two Dr. Pepper's." Cartman nodded browsing the menu.

"I'll have a water and Clyde will have a Pepsi with no ice." Bebe smiled setting her menu down.

"I'll be back with your drinks." The waiter left to get their drinks.

"Pretend we are not here," Bebe winked turning and looking at Clyde. Kyle and Cartman sat there awkwardly.

"School was fun?" Cartman said breaking the silence.

"Fun? People were calling me names and spitting at me." Kyle grumbled.

Cartman laughed. "Deserved for being a jew."

"Shut up fatass," Kyle glared at him. "It's all your fault."

"My fault?" Cartman scoffed. "It was Bebe's idea, she said make it extravagant! So that's what I did."

"No fighting," Bebe whispered.

Kyle rolled his eyes. "I hate sushi."

"Get some ramen lame-o." Cartman browsed the menu before landing on a family meal. Three different kinds of sushi rolls (of your choosing), two bowls of ramen and any desert under $10. "This family meal sounds perfect and it's only $44."

Bebe squealed, "that would be so romantic! You two share a meal!"

Kyle rolled his eyes frustratedly and Cartman did the same. The waiter came back with the drinks. "Are you ready to order?"

"Yes." Bebe smiled. "I'll have the california roll and the dragon roll. Clyde here will have the spicy ramen."

The waiter wrote that down and looked at Cartman and Kyle. "We'll have the family meal. With the Boston Roll, Eel Roll and the Dragon roll as well. Two of the mild spicy ramens, and some Dangos as the desert."

"Alright, that'll be out in approximately 20-30 minutes." The waiter left leaving the four teenagers. Bebe and Clyde were immersed in their own conversation. Kyle and Cartman would avoid eye contact and drink their beverage.

"Clyde and I have to go for a little bit. Ask the waiter for boxes. We'll be back." Bebe giggled grabbing her purse and walking out with Clyde following behind her.

"Great. Did you bring any money?" Kyle asked and Cartman searched his pockets.

"I brought $50, but that's to pay my mom for my phone bill..." Cartman mumbled.

"Bastards. I swear if they don't come back and leave us to pay for all of this I will have no choice but to beat Clyde's ass." Kyle sighed frustratedly.

Cartman sighed, he took a sip of his drink. The waiter came back a few minutes with their food.

"Can we get some boxes? These two decided to leave." Kyle laughed nervously. The waiter gave them a suspicious look before walking away. Kyle and Cartman continued to eat in awkward silence.

Cartman wanted to say something but at the same time he didn't know if he should. He just watched Kyle eat his food peacefully.

"Should we take some pictures and pretend to be happy?" Cartman asked and Kyle shrugged. Cartman took out his phone and took pictures of Kyle eating with a smile and of his plate of food. He quickly posted it to his Instagram account.

Bebe and Clyde rushed inside the restaurant giggling.

"What did we miss?" Bebe asked as she attempted to brush her hair.

"Nothing. We were getting ready to leave." Kyle announced reaching into his wallet and taking out a $50 bill. "That's for our part."

Cartman and Kyle got up and walked out the restaurant.

"They're screwing aren't they?" Cartman asked.

"Yeah," Kyle chuckled. "At least someone is enjoying themselves."

"Yeah," Cartman mumbled. Cartman decided to walk Kyle to his house.

"You don't have to take me home." Kyle said stopping in his tracks to face Cartman.

"I know, I have nothing better to do." Cartman admitted. "My mom brought another one of her boyfriends home and I just don't want to be there right now."

Kyle frowned and shrugged, "fine. Only because I kind of consider you a friend."