When I learn about his name, I'm going to make sure he regrets ever messing with what is mine.

Driving into the garage after opening it with the automatic key, he shut the engine and turned to Andrea. She had her hands in her lap and her face was facing downwards. "We're here. Can you walk or do you want me to carry you in?" he asked her gently. She shook her head, which wasn't much of a response and then opened the door before getting out.

Omar followed suit and locked his car and the garage before making his way over to her. Wrapping his arm around her, he guided her into the house via the door that led into the kitchen. Andrea was moving about like a zombie. He made her sit by the kitchen island, and went over to the fridge where he took out some milk and took a glass in the cabinet to pour it for her. Sliding the glass over to her, she mumbled a small 'thank you' and took a small sip.

He cleared his throat. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked her. She didn't respond and just circled her finger around the rim of the glass. "Andy, please. Talk to me. I need to hear your voice; I need to know that you're okay," he pleaded, and only then did she look him dead in the eye. Her usually vibrant hazel eyes had darkened remarkably and had taken a rather glacial façade.

She tilted her head at him. "You want me to talk, huh? Talk about how f-king Rhett Saunders manhandled me and almost raped me? What do you want me to say, Omar? That I'm very happy you showed up in time and saved me? My knight in shining armor!" she droned sarcastically, which was a stark contrast from how she had been mere seconds ago.

"Who is this Rhett Saunders?" Omar inquired, an immaculate brow raised and his arms crossed on his chest. "What the hell was he doing at your house and why were you with him?"

Her eyes narrowed. "Don't you dare take that tone with me, Pedrad. You can't just walk in here and question me about my whereabouts like I'm the one who was hitting up clubs and banging supermodels!" she growled at him, and he recoiled. "What? You thought I wouldn't find out about that? You're a notorious playboy, dearest. And at this point, it's like the press will be right around the corner, waiting for you to slip up. You are literally the worst!"

Omar glared at her. "For starters, I was drunk and I had no idea what I was doing. Someone could have spiked my drink-,"

Andrea laughed bitterly. "That's a poor excuse. Why don't you just admit you can't keep it in your pants? If things went your way, you would have happily banged half of the female population by now!" she retorted acidly. He exhaled in exasperation, massaging his temples with his index fingers.

"Can we just deal with one problem at a time? Answer my question, who is Rhett Saunders?" he repeated slowly. "I think I need to know who he is because he could have seriously harmed you and the baby. And why the f-k were you throwing a party? Where are your parents?" he exclaimed in puzzlement. If they had been there, it was a guarantee that none of this would have happened.

Andrea chewed on her lip nervously. It seemed like she didn't want to spill anything, so he leaned closer to her on the island and pointed his finger at her. "You better speak or else I will call Emilio right now and tell him about what I saw," he warned her. She gulped.

"Okay, fine! Salvador wanted to throw a party since he's never gotten a chance to until now. Mum and dad went on a long holiday to reconcile after their huge fight, and left us alone at home. He said he'd invited a couple of his friends but when the noise increased, I went downstairs to check only to find a whole army. I tried to find him, to tell him to send the idiots home but when I couldn't, I went outside to take a call from my friend. I found Rhett, my ex-boyfriend, already outside which is when he cornered me and that's when you showed up," she recited in one breath.

Omar blinked. Oh, so this boy is her ex? "He's your ex-boyfriend? I had no idea that you had such terrible taste in men," he tsked, earning him a slap from on the shoulder from Andrea.

"Rhett was not always like that. He was drunk and jealous because he saw us making out last Wednesday at the café-,"

Now it was Omar's turn to cut her off. "Are you defending that asshole right now?" he echoed in disbelief. "I cannot believe you right now!"

"And I cannot believe that you slept with those women in England! Tell me, was it good? Did you enjoy yourself Omar? Were they better than me in bed?" she taunted, her eyes beginning to water at how much his actions had hurt her. For a second there, he felt an unfamiliar sensation pulsate through his chest, and it threatened to knock him off his feet? Was it guilt?

He'd always done what he wanted and had not cared about who got hurt in the process. After all, he had never been one to commit, and he had made it clear to Andrea that he wouldn't commit to her. So why in the hell did he feel shit and where was all this regret coming from?

His reply was silence, but to her, it spoke volumes. She wiped the tears that threatened to spill. "It's okay, I get it. You can still go and fool around whoever you want since I mean nothing to you."

"Andrea-,"

She held her hand up to him. "Please, just don't. Can you show me the guest room, I'd like to sleep now. I have school tomorrow and you need to drop me off at home before my tutors arrive," she mumbled with a heavy undernote of sadness.

Nodding his head, he sighed before leading her to the guest room that was upstairs and right next to his. She took off her shoes and got into the bed, laying on her side. "If you need anything, don't hesitate to come to me. My room is right next door," he said and she nodded her head absentmindedly.

He turned to leave but paused at the door. "Andrea?"

She peeked at him by raising her head slightly. "What?" she croaked.

"I never said I you mean nothing to me. I care about a lot, even though I haven't said it till now. And I'm really sorry if my actions hurt you. I was foolish and I let the alcohol get the best of me. Hurting you is the last thing I ever want to do," he sighed sincerely. "Good night, love." With that, he flicked the light off, shut the door and left her alone.

I am so screwed, he thought as he trudged over to his room.

_________________________________

Hi guys. Hope you enjoyed your week and are ready for the weekend. I'm not feeling too well but still managed to write this.

Feel free to vote and share your thoughts on Omar's perspective of the night's events.

Tata,

~Deetronite 🌹❤️