17.cookies

It's been four days Ahru was staying at Kim Villa. Everyone was treating her well except for obvious one.

Taehyung was somehow content as he saw how Ahru was taking care of his mother. How dedicated she was to her work. His mother's health had improved a lot. He didn't had to worry about her any more. Priorly she would have always dumped medicine but Ahru was really strict when it came to health that said why she was professional when it came to the care.

Taehyung was very busy these days. He barely had eaten from few days. He was focused on his work. Jaehoon had gotten him in a big trouble. Finally placing documents on his tables he let out a deep tired sigh.

He couldn't come to an excuse why did Jaehoon attacked Ahru. He first thought because of him, but no there were something crucial points that he was missing. 'Was he one of her love interest'he shuddered at his thoughts.'she wasn't a play girl like he had heard. Although he had never talked her in the past but he knew she was not that type.

At first, he had his doubts but when he reflected back to when the man had tried to flirt with her, how small and scared she looked. And from what he saw in these days, it's as if she was scared to let anyone know her thoughts. She was secretive type. And strictly speaking in last 10 years he had never saw her with anyone except his brother Baekhyun, Taeyeon and Jackson hyung.

Once again, Taehyung was stucked wondering where he misunderstood her. He knew the reason he was hating her was childish but it was a phase he can't deny. He truly never hated her. He just made himself more confined but he was like that with everyone except some of his friends. He usually didn't let anyone know what was going on inside his head. He never wanted to put trust in someone else ever again. Time and the situation he was in the past made him like that 'Time changes the people.'

On the topic of Lee Ahru, Taehyung wanted to know more about her or why she did started hating him.
But not really..

He shouldn't thought about this-he didn't care at all (he shouldn't). Ahru seemed pretty okay with him now. It would basically the wastage of time to find out why she hated him. Sighing nth time he decided to close his eyes and took a nap for 15 minutes.

____________

When Taehyung woke up, he realised with the groaned that he had missed his dinner again. Upon hearing his stomach growl he sighed, as he prepared himself to set up his desk to go and make something to eat. He saw dumpling's plate sitting right next to him neatly covered. heart filling with warmth he checked his phone that he didn't remember switching off. And saw at least ten missed calls from Sehun.

"Thanks Hun, I know you don't know how to cook but your dumplings are the best." He thought to himself ,sending mental thanks towards his friend who probably was watching k- drama with his new found best friend.

He grabbed the dumpling and started eating. Feeling the food as well as warmth filling up his stomach. As he was eating he heard the door knocked, he finished the last piece of food inside his mouth as he shouted instead to 'come in' not wanting to leave his seat. He gulped the water down savouring the taste of delicious dumpling, the doctor walked in the room with the pile of his shirts.

" Teddy bear, where can I place this??" Ahru asked sweetly, her voice driping with sarcasm as she stared at him. He looked at the pile in her hands and rolled his eyes.

" Don't, they are yours now and stop calling me that."Taehyung shivered just to prove his point as he glared at her direction.

"Oh, teddy bear,how can you be so contradictory to your name??."Ahru said cutely as she placed the pile on the table next to the bed. He Scoffed to himself as he once again thought how she behaved weirdly out of the character with him only.

" Ahru,!!!break is over." He heard SeHun's muffled voice from the living room, and before he could give final blow in their argument the doctor ran off, stumbling in the process. Taehyung rolled his eyes as he started his work again.

_____________________

"Wait, you can cook??!." It was the first sentence Taehyung spoke when he woke up and found himself in the kitchen next morning.

" And you can't." Ahru deadpanned without glancing at him working her fingers, eyebrows furrowed in concentration and nose crunch top in a disgust as she was cooking the type of food she hated the most." Mrs Kim told me, you don't even know how to boil an egg." Taehyung scoffed As he sat near the kitchen Island drinking his medicinal tea, eyeing Ahru's every move.

" Of course I know how to boil them. I even have made bacon fried rice, mind you." Ahru crossed her arms and tapped her food awkwardly as she watched Taehyung, expecting that he would move his ass off and leave her alone.

Lord Oh SeHun was waiting for his cookies. She had lost a bet and in return she had to make the cookies for whole Kim's people. She was already annoyed at herself. How could she fall asleep in the middle of the episode where Park Hyuk Sik was kissing Bong soong.!!!!!ughh!!!!!.

But Taehyung stayed seated not moving an inch. Ahru look at him with eyebrow raised. Wanting him to go away she continued asking him." Really.? How much is dozen??." She asked squinting her eyes.

"You think I am stupid?? It's twelve." He is smeared flour on her face, sighed in the ' oh - my- gosh- this- kid- is hopeless tone then went back to his seat again." What..?! I don't know how to boil them, but i know tha math."

" Stupid, outright and admitting you don't know how to boil an egg and claimed you had made bacon rice." Ahru said as she begin to shape the cookies and laying them out on the tray totally forgetting smeared floor on her face. The Mafia found it kind a cute but immediately threw out the thought, cringing at himself instead he leaned closer to look but Ahru shoved him back to his seat.

" It's not prepared yet and go I want peace to work you are distracting me." Ahru shuddered to emphasize her point . Moving back Taehyung was at least two meters away from her.

" You are so childish."he rolled his eyes."l'll just go then."As he began to turn away he felt light tug on his shirt from behind.

"FINE!!" Came frustrated grunt as Taehyung let out a small smile. How fun was it to annoy her in the early morning.

"Who are you making this for if you don't seemed to like them??" He asked, feeling a little envious as he saw how Ahru put the tray in the oven. He can smell it already. They looked delicious.

" For Mrs Kim and hun." Ahru rolled her eyes as she washed her hands ,already finished with preparing.

" Not for me.??" He asked, the Doctor looked at him, who had crossed his hands and had leaned against the kitchen Island suddenly everything seemed working background.

Unknowingly, Ahru's eyes trailled down to his hands. Who was now resting against the edge holding his big body. She shuddered at the memory. These hand had killed so many people.

But then again it was the same hands that touched her softly at the terrace.

Ahru shook head feeling the thought from her mind when she reminded these hands had killed someone so precious to her.

Kim Taehyung can't be trusted. She doesn't knew why she did that but all she knew that her wound was acting abnormal. Opening up one second made her feel pain and the next making herself as if nothing had happened.

She had been missing Her giant too much these days...and she knew why, it was the mean time he had died. And seeing Taehyung didn't helped her either.

The unexpected wave of hurt washed over her as she stormed of from the kitchen before turning of the oven and Taehyung thought he annoyed her to the point that she couldn't tolerate anymore. He shrugged evily and headed to the gym oblivious of the situation.