Leaving

Gabby walks out of the hospital room, closing the door softly behind her. Her face is still a deep red color from what chris had said to her. (Switching pov for experiments) Do I really like him? He's a literal rock star, there's no way I can like him! My mind is racing 1000 miles an hour, my heart is practically beating out of my chest. I scan the room, hoping there's nobody around me right now. I quickly walk towards an on call room, I close the door behind me as I walk in and I lock it. "Jesus Christ what am I gonna do with myself?" I walk over to the bed and throw my body onto it, I'm exhausted. I've barely slept in days, I need a shower, should I go home? Maybe fake being sick so I can leave? No no no. I'm a fucking nurse for gods sake they'd wanna give me a check up. My mind is racing, I curl up in a ball on the bed and close my eyes.. Just a small nap maybe?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Chris POV//

Ever since she left my room I haven't been able to stop thinking about her. The way she walked, her hair, her figure. Well what I could see anyway, she wears scrubs so it's not like I've seen her naked. At least not yet. I smirk at the thought, I wish she would come back to the room. I pick my phone up off the side table, Scarlett's spamming me still. I roll my eyes and turn off my notifications for her, I open up I message and I text the boys.

Chris: Guys I need y'all to come see me I think
they're going to tell me what's wrong with me

Vinny: chris we all know what's wrong with you..

Ricky: fucking knucklehead

Justin: we'll be there in an hour gotta meet with INK first.

I look at the texts, man they're always trying to bully me in some way, mean ass fuckers. But I love them, they're my favorites. I turn my phone off and shut my eyes to hopefully get some sleep, still thinking of gabby.

••••••••••••••

That afternoon/

Chris wakes up in his room, the entire band sitting on the couch. "Hey guys" he stumbles with his words as he sits up and takes a gander at the room. "When did y'all get here?" He smiles softly. "We got here like 20 minutes ago, the doctor came in and told us they'd send in a surgeon." Vinny says with a soft smile. I look at him and nod, leaning back into the warmth of my bed. I close my eyes and sigh softly, I hear a knocking on my door and two doctors come in. "Mr.Curelli?" One of them says. "Yes that's me" I sit up quickly and look at him. "I'm Doctor Poe, i reviewed all of your documents and I'm here to tell you that you're going to need to take physical therapy. You're good to leave in the next few days, and a physical therapist will contact you." He shoots a smile at me. "Thank you!" The doctor turns around and exits the room.
••••••••••••••••••••••••

I haven't seen Gabby in a few days, I leave the hospital today, I wish I could see her before I leave...
My band mates walk into the room, they have a change of clothes for me to wear out of the hospital, black sweats, misfits shirt and some comfortable slippers. I grab the clothes from them and start to put them on once they exit the room, untying my hospital gown from the back and letting it hit the floor with a thump. My naked body still pretty beaten up, I can't wait to shower in my own home. I pick up the shirt and slip it over my head, smoothing down my hair as it messed it up. I slip the pants over my ankles and pull them up as much as I can, sitting for a moment to try and figure out how I'm going to pull them over my ass. I very carefully lift myself up on my elbows and slip them up all the way. There's a knock on the door, "come in!" I say aloud. It's Justin,  entering the room with a wheelchair and smiling. "Time to go home." He smiles at me gently and I smile back. "Finally." I reply. He walks towards me and helps me into the chair, there's still quite a bit of pain in my legs. I wince as I move, the pain shooting through my legs as I sit down in the chair. I prop my feet up slowly on the stands and turn around to tell Justin I'm ready. Justin turns around and grabs the rest of my stuff from the room and we head out, down the halls. I can hear Gabby's voice as we pass by the ER. She's on top of a patient giving them CPR, you can see the beads of sweat tumbling down her forehead as the patient flatlines. She crawls off, obviously defeated and disappointed that she couldn't save them. She looks my way and we make eye contact, my heart stops. She looks beautiful.. She flashes a smile at me and I wave goodbye to her. I hope I see her again soon.

••••••••

AN: sorry for the super weird updates, I decided to start writing too many stories at once and I go through these really weird writer block spurts. I'm also dealing with a lot of bs in life lmfao. Pls lmk what you think of the story!! Feedback is always welcomed. Next part coming soon!!