Pilot

It was a cold and rainy afternoon at the hospital, Doctor Gabby Williams has been on the clock for 42 hours, nonstop emergency room car crash victims because for some reason people don't know how to drive in the rain anymore. I guess being in Seattle does that to a person. She walked don the long corridors of the hospital, looking into each on call room to see if one was available. Her dark black scrubs nasty dirty from baby throw up and blood. She finally reaches a room, opening the door and peaking in. "hello?" She calls into the room before entering completely. "thank god, an empty room i can rest my feet and change." She slowly sits down on the bed, slipping off her black and white nikes. She starts to get out a change of scrubs, black ones; because that is her favorite color. She slips off her blood and puke covered top, setting it in the bin beside the door, then she takes off her pants. revealing the cutest pieces of black and purple lingerie. She then puts the clean scrubs on, sighing as she finishes she sits back onto the bed taking a deep breath. "god i hope i get to go home soon." She lays back down, Hoping to get a few minutes of rest, closing her eyes and pulling the warm blanket over her.  A few moments go by, Co-motion now going on outside the door. She opens her eyes and sits up, slipping her shoes back onto her feet and heading to the door. "I heard there a special celebrity being flown in because of a car crash. no idea who it is though." she hears a nurse say from outside the door. She opens the door looking at the nurses, she goes to open her mouth but is interrupted by a 911 page to the ER. She runs, as fast as she can to the emergency room.