You don't know me.

"No no no... what about the tour?" He begins to panic, looking up at her tears welling up in his eyes. She looks up at him, "Mr. Creulli I-" He cuts her off, "Call me Chris please..." He sighs silently to himself. She nods. "Chris, you may need to cancel, or push back." He looks up at her with wide eyes, "I-i don't think i can do that Doc, Ill have to call everyone." She nods in agreement, "Do I need to call anyone for you?" She nods at him, looking him in the eyes. His eyes welling up with tears he looks at her, "Maybe?" He questions. unsure of what to do or think. "I think I can do it." He nods his head in agreement as he speaks. She nods and turns around to walk out, "Wait! How late are the visiting hours?" She turns around, "10 pm." She gives a soft smile as she exits the room, closing the door behind her. Chris sits up in his bed, picking his phone up from the table he goes on twitter, his feed being filled with tweets. He scrolls through them;

"Where's chris been?"

"cant wait to see you live next month!!"

"The lyrics from the new album are too relatable"

"Chris hasn't posted anywhere in a few days, i hope everything's okay."

He scrolls through them, which feels like an eternity, half of them being worried about him and the other half are people just excited for the tour. He lets out a frustrated sigh and leans his head back. Closing twitter he opens I message to text the band,

"Hey guys, bad news.... Crashed my car the other day and now im in the hospital, im fine but the tour might need to be cancelled. Im in shit shape."

The chat floods with messages, everyone being worried about his health and well being, Chris texts the chat and tells them what happens and where he's at. Soon enough the band comes rolling into his room. First Vinny, Then Ricky, then Justin and lastly Ryan. "Holy shit dude." Vinny stands in the doorway, looking at him with wide eyes and his jaw dropped. "What happened?" Justin says as he runs in the room looking petrified of the scene in front of him. "Okay guys, I'm fine...kinda..." Chris tries to brush off the feelings hes feeling as his band mates stand in awe. "I got T-Boned on the way to Scarletts house.. Shit." His eyes widen slightly as he realizes that he hasnt texted his girlfriend back telling her what happened. He picks up his phone quickly and goes to their messages.

Scar<3 : uh babe?
Scar<3: hello?
Scar<3: Where are you??!!
Scar<3: are you actually blowing me off right now? What the hell chris where are you?
Scar<3: if you didnt wanna see me you could've just said that instead of abusing me like this.
Scar<3: you know what fuck you.

He sighs and grabs his head. Shes always been like this, kinda abusive narcissistic type. He starts to text back, already noticing that shes already typing.

Scar<3: its about fucking time chris

Chris: Baby please, I'm sorry i ditn text you sooner. I got into a car crash on the way to your house.

Scar<3: i literally dont believe you, youre probably out with some other bitch arent you.

He closes his phone after reading her text, he opens twitter and starts to type

"Hey everyone! Sorry for the inactivity I Crashed my car the other day and now I am in the hospital. I'm okay! please don't freak out, the tour is still happening there may just be some bumps in the road. :)"

He calls his band over "I need a photo of us all for this tweet everyone pose please" He says softly, slight frustration in his voice. He snaps the photo and attaches it to his tweet. He posts it, seconds later hes getting spammed with retweets and Scarlett messaging him.

Scar<3: OMG baby!!! im so so so sorry im coming to see you right now!!

He looks at his phone and rolls his eyes. "Guys scarlet's coming soon I think ya'll should leave." He sighs looking up at his band, "Really?" They all say in unison. "She's always been a cunt to you Chris you should leave her soon." Justin says looking at him with worried eyes. Gabby knocks on the door "Chris? can I enter, we need to take your vitals.." She slows her sentence down as she enters the room and sees all of MIW. She looks refreshed, the bags under her eyes are gone, her eyelids have a slight black eye-shadow to them and dark liner on, her long black hair falling over her shoulders. Vinny looks up from his phone and his eyes go wide, his jaw slightly dropping. "woah" Justin, Vinny and Ryan all say in unison as she enters the room. A slight blush rushes to her cheeks and she smiles, "Hello, I'm Doctor Gabby Williams and I'm Chris's Doctor." She gives a slight wave as she turns to Chris to take his vitals, the boys now cooing over how hot Gabby is. "How has your pain been?" She starts to take Chris's vitals and asks tons of questions. "Its not been too bad so far honestly, a couple sharp pains here and there." He looks at her, then at the guys, and back at her. "Good, that's great. If you need anything else from here on out just let me know. Don't forget about the pager!" She smiles at him and turns to exit, closing the door behind her as she leaves. "DUDE shes so hot!!!" He rolls his eyes as his band mates coo over how attractive his doctor is. "Okay fine! Maybe she is kinda hot." As soon as those words leave his mouth the door swings open. "POOKIE!!!" Screams the girl at the door, Chris looks up and sees Scarlett. She runs over to him and hugs him tightly. "Oh my god baby! I'm so sorry!! Are you okay??" She hugs him tightly, he winces at her strong grip and shoved her off. "OW! Scar that hurt!" He looks up at her, pain in his eyes. "I'm sorry baby." She frowns as she sits on the side of his bed. He looks over at his band as they all roll their eyes and stand up. "Well I think this is our cue to head out" Justin looks at Chris with sad, worried eyes. "Yeah okay, be safe guys." He says to them as they exit the room. "Baby what happened?" Scar questions him. "Like I told you already I was on the way to your house and I got T-boned scar." He rolls his eyes. "I don't really want you here scar." He looks at her, fear showing in his eyes slightly. "Please leave..." she looks at him, tears welling in her eyes. "What did I do?" She whispers. "For Christ sake scar, you've been blaming me for everything ever since we started dating. You didn't even believe me when I told you about the crash!" His eyes filled with anger and disappointment as his words escape his mouth. "Leave!! Now!!!" She nods and gets up, her eyes welling with tears as she runs out of the room...

Chapter idea dedicated to my bestie and coworker Natalie<3

••••••••••••••••••••

Hi guys! Author here :) this is my first time writing in 7 years! I really hope this is good and if you have anything you want to add to the story that you think might be good ideas feel free to message me on instagram or here! My insta is in my bio!!