"Whatever suits you." She smiled without turning to look at me.

"Come on, look at me." I said as I walked closer to her.

She turned around in her chair and faced me,

"What do you want Billy?" She asked annoyed

"You" I smirked

"As I said before, I have to finish this assignment." She sighed

I took a look at her neck and I could see that the hickeys were barely visible anymore, this had to change. I walked over to her and grabbed her hand,

She was debating with herself whether she should do this or not, "Come here sweetheart." I whispered.

y/n

Why was I falling for this.

I took another step forward and Billy knew what this meant, he took one big leap towards me and he pushed me against the wall.

His lips instantly smashed onto mine, not wasting any time. His kisses lowered and I felt him suck on a spot on my neck.

"Not that high!" I squealed but it was too late.

Billy was smirking from ear to ear as he looked at me proudly. "Beautifully placed if I say so myself." He winked

"Ass." I whispered

I went back to work on my assignment and ignored Billy, "Christian wants to beat my keg record, he'll never beat it though." He smiled

"Shouldn't you maybe go home?" I asked,

"It's more fun here." He replied as he now laid down on my bed. Eddie would be here in a bit and this meant that he really had to go.

"Move." I said as I tried to pull him out of my bed. 

Instead of pulling him out, he pulled me in. "Let's just lay here okay?" He mumbled

"If you don't go to the campaign I won't go to the party." He said while he held my chin so I would look up at him. I could see that he wanted me to agree.

"I can't Billy." I sighed

"I know." He replied

"You're not nervous about what I'm going to do at the party?" He asked all of a sudden.

"Do I have to be?" I replied, did he want me to be?

"Well no." He sighed

Billy pulled the covers over us and put his arm around me. He wanted to speak again but I shushed him. Billy was fast asleep and I started to wonder about what he had said, why would he even ask such a thing, did he have anything planned and why was I worrying about this.

Before I had realized it I had fallen asleep, forgetting about my assignment and the time.

"Y/N!" My mom yelled,

"Eddie is here for you!" She continued, "I'll sent him up!"

"Okay." I mumbled, it only took a mere second for me to realize what my mom had just said.

I pushed Billy out of the bed and he fell on the ground, "Out, now." I said while I pushed him towards the window.

He was still waking up and walking around with his eyes closed.

"Baby, calm down, what is happening." He asked but I had no time to reply.

I opened the window and put Billy in front of it, I was debating whether I should push him out or let him climb out himself.