Chapter 26: Blessed presence

Start from the beginning

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒎 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈? 𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒐 𝑲𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑬𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒐 𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔! 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒅. 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝑲𝒂𝒕𝒆. 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝑲𝒂𝒕𝒆.

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔..?! 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔?!

Edward clutches his head a little.

𝑨𝒈𝒉𝒉... 𝑴𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆. 𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅? 𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑯𝑬𝑹.

Edward shakes his head before composing himself and goes back into the room.

"Behaving yourselves?" He said before putting one hand on his hip.

(Slay queennn 👑💖✨💕)

"It seems you finally conceded defeat. It's beyond foolish to defy Shadows House. But it's too late to rue your mistake. The last cup of tea has gone cold. Oh, my bad. You can't drink it in your present state." Said Edward.

Kate uses her soot to connects to the tea cup filled with tea and prepare.

After Edward finished his talking, Kate and Emilico both gets up.

Edward was caught of guard as Emilico runs forward while Kate pulls the soot string connected to the tea cup and make it fly towards Edward. He immediately sheilds it away.

"Now!" Kate exclaimed as the little duo plus another guest drops down with the blanket, covering Edward's head and also potentially slow him down enough to point that they can get away.

"What the--?!"

"Emilico!" Kate runs quickly to the door as Emilico closes it tight.

From then, the plan is to run.

And that's when they saw a veiled-doll also running. They stop as Emilico stands in front of Kate in a protective manner. Spreading her hand to block the person from running anywhere further near her mistress, Mistress Kate.

"No, it's John." Kate said. To which Emilico exclaimed.

"Master John!"

"You came to save us." Kate said.

"Naturally... John was going to help Y/N too but. Now, John would like some help."

Behind John are two adults running.

"What do we do now?"

They both look down as they saw the three little things.

"You again? And who are these other things?"

Kate answered John immediately.

"They're on our side. Hurry!" Kate said as they all runs towards it.

𝑯𝒎𝒎, 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏~ 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒅.

𝑨𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒂..𝑨𝑯𝑨𝑯𝑨𝑯𝑨𝑯𝑨𝑯𝑨!!