Chapter 26: Blessed presence

Start from the beginning

John groans as he walks up a set of stairs.

"What floor was it again?" Asked John to himself but then he saw a small looking thing with bow on top.

Startled he exclaimed a little before covering his mouth.

"Who are you?" The thing climbs up the lamp thing and stand on it before curtsying before him.

"Go away, you creepy little thing." John swats his hand.

"John, I mean, I am seeking Edward's room." The thing nodded then points up as if raising it's hand then jump down.

"You want me to follow you? Who would fall for--" before he could say anything else, John was cut off by a voice.

"There were two extra carts. That means two intruders."

"Let's keep our eyes peeled. I will inform Edward. They must be disguised as veiled dolls."

They spotted a veiled doll on the stair standing alone.

Aileen looked at it as it salutes her.

"I-I shall search for the intruders!"

"It spoke." Aileen said as John freaks out.

"Get back here!" Exclaimed Aileen as Jer and her tries to get to John.

John runs up the stairs hurriedly when a crow comes straight for him but he managed to dodge it but dropped his lamp. John follows the 'little creepy thing' as he called it and run like his life depend on it which it is.

Kate sits near Emilico as her hands are tied back with restraints, stopping her from escaping.

"Now you won't cause any more trouble." Just as Edward finished his words, a bang resonate from the door.

Edward goes to opens the door and step outside as a small little mob thing scrambles inside.

It's a little mini penguin and followed it was a panda.

Emilico let's out an 'oh' but Kate stops her.

"Not a word."

The two little duo waddles near the two of them as they studies the two. They bow at Kate and Emilico.

They ended up waving at the two too because they can. :)

"It's so cute!" Emilico mutters out, smiling happily at the cuteness of the two.

(Reference to two stickers I have on my wireless headphones but they are also my favorite animals.) ★~(◡﹏◕✿)

A message shown on the wall in front of Edward's smirking and grinning face as he thought.

𝑰'𝒍𝒌 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒓. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒘, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒈𝒘𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏.

𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒔𝒉 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉? 𝑬𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒀/𝑵? 𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆, 𝑬𝒅𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅.