The man who was about to leave with a single blow laughed lightly because of this, he got up and left after pulling his hand.

    "Where are you going?" Shen Zhu stretched out his hand suddenly, maintaining the posture with his hands tied together, wrapped his arms around the man's neck, forcing the man to stand up halfway, and was forced to fall back on the bed.

    His voice was very seductive, and it was hoarse after the incident: "Why are you running? Let's go together."

    Man: "..."

    Maybe he was shocked by the meaning of Shen Zhu's words, the man maintained the posture above him and did not move for a long time, only Viage outside the door was still knocking on the door, as if he would break into the door in the next second, and the two The posture of the person is unobstructed.

    "Okay, tell him to stop knocking, it sounds annoying." Holding the man's neck, Shen Zhu said in a tone that was half commanding and half coquettish.

    And outside the door, after another five seconds or so of Vieg's knocking sound, it really stopped!

    The aura of the man supporting above Shen Zhu also changed suddenly, the impatience and impatience he had before seemed as if he had never existed before.

    "When did you find out?" The man's voice returned to normal, it was a very charming magnetic voice.

    "It's been exposed a long time ago!" Shen Zhu didn't show any politeness to him any more, and directly broke the rope tied around his wrist, and tore off the black cloth in front of him, saying, "If you can stop the 998 communication signal, how can you stop the 998 communication signal?" Can fake the illusion that a person exists in two places at the same time, who else can do it except you?"

    The blackness in front of his eyes faded as the black cloth was untied, and the man's true face was revealed in front of Shen Zhu.

    The iconic smoky gray eyes have not changed, and the facial features are more oriental than Wieger's - it is Si Zhao's face.

    Ignoring the anger in Shen Zhu's tone, Si Zhao first touched his wrist distressedly: "What are you doing in such a hurry? It's not that I won't explain it to you." "It's okay, and it doesn't hurt." Shen Zhu

    turned Turning his wrist, he said nonchalantly.

    Knowing that Shen Zhu would not be in pain, Si Zhao still squeezed his wrist distressedly, and then explained: "It's not an illusion." "

    What?" Shen Zhu didn't realize what Si Zhao meant.

    Until the other party snapped his fingers, Viage pushed the door open and entered.

    Shen Zhu: "?"

    He originally thought that Si Zhao hidden in Vieger's body had used his divine power to teleport one person's body, creating the illusion that two people existed at the same time.

    After all, when Weieg knocked on the door, Shen Zhu didn't know whether there was anyone outside the door.

    But now, it seems that Si Zhao and Vieger are really two different people?

    "It's not a different person." Seeing the doubt on Shen Zhu's face, Si Zhao picked up Shen Zhu, put him in his arms, and leaned against the head of the bed.

    Vieger, who pushed the door and entered, also walked to Shen Zhu's bed, reached out and touched Shen Zhu's face, and explained: "It's just that the fragments and the main body have awakened memory, and have the communication of consciousness, all of which are under my control, but The body still belongs to two people."