Chapter 86

Chapter 86 Declaration of Sovereignty

    When Shen Zhu took the initiative to kiss Xing Duo, netizens' reaction:! ! !

    When Xing Duo responded to Shen Zhu, netizens' reaction:? ? ?

    When the two kissed for a full minute and didn't stop, the netizens: ...

    [Who will explain to me what's going on! ! Was Marshal Xing possessed by a ghost? ! ]

    [Isn't Marshal Xing the most hated by the Second Highness, an idiot omega with a pretty face? ]

    [There is still a face, have you forgotten Jiang Mi who was beaten to the ground just now? ]

    People with different opinions on the bullet screen were arguing in the dark, but there was also a force that emerged quietly.

    [Don't talk about identities, regardless of their positions, these two people are really eye-catching together]

    [It's no wonder that the Second Highness is so useless and so famous, what kind of bicycle do you need if you have this face? ! ]

    [I can't do it anymore, who can help me stop this CP knocking brain]

    [Gloomy Disabled Alpha Gong X Violent Beauty Omega Shou! ]

    [Is this something I can watch without paying? ! ! ]

    [By the way, have the two of them been together a long time ago! With this posture, the two of them must have had an affair for more than half a year at least! ]

    Not to mention that the netizens are so skeptical, even Sui Xinglan, who follows Xing Duo closely every day, wonders whether Xing Duo has secretly had an affair with the second prince Shen Zhu because of the enthusiasm of the two of them who can be locked up in the next second. up and down.

    But if this is the case, how could his pheromone perception deficiency have been delayed until now?

    Now it seems that Shen Zhu's pheromone can help Xing Duo relieve his pain. If the two had been together a long time ago, why did Xing Duo suffer for so long?

    Thinking about it this way, the thought just now just flashed through Sui Xinglan's mind and was pressed down.

    However, uninformed netizens don't know as much as he does. In just a few minutes when Xing Duo and Shen Zhu were still immersed in their own world, they had already imagined an AO who had a secret relationship due to the gap in identity and the suddenness of it. The pain of his illness led to separation, and after regaining freedom or having the power to choose, the former lovers finally declared their sovereignty in public because they could not restrain their feelings.

    Shen Zhu didn't know about this.

    In other words, even if he knew, he didn't care.

    After seeing Si Zhao sitting in a wheelchair, Shen Zhu was far less calm than he appeared on the outside.

    Now he just wants to get close to Xing Duo urgently.

    Want to be nice to him.

    Want to do many things for him.

    He wanted him to be his own person immediately, tied to his belt and never let go of it wherever he went.

    In fact, this kind of guessing by the netizens hit Shen Zhu's heart, because it made his next actions seem to be logical.

    Shen Zhu stretched out his hand to hold the palm of Xing Duo holding his cheek, and the two who had been lingering for a long time finally separated.