But now, he would flirtatiously play with the flowers that others gave him, and even show it off to him?

    It was an eye-opener.

    Abel quickly recalled the appearance of the young master Vieger.

    In my memory, the boy's appearance is indeed top-notch, but among the people who have confessed to Vieger, it is not that there is no one who is prettier than him, so why did he just fall in love with him? What?

    Besides, in his impression, although this young master had acted arrogantly at times, people with enough eyesight like him can see the other party's bluff and sternness.

    If it was said that Vieger hadn't found out, he wouldn't believe it.

    But if you find out... Could it be that the other party likes this type?

    The handsome Abel, whose mind was so divergent, cleared all the conjectures in his mind, leaving only the question he was most concerned about: "You didn't come here to be a housekeeper just because of him, did you?!"

    words , Viage frowned.

    What Abel can see, he can naturally discover.

    Coming to the empire was just a small vacation for him who was tired of his previous life.

    However, the vacation plan that was originally planned to end in the near future was interrupted by the sudden change of his little master.

    If it was said that he stayed here for the sake of the previous owner, Vieger absolutely refused to admit it.

    But if now...he really wants to live up to his name.

    But these, there is no need to talk too much with Abel.

    So Vieger just shook his head, denied his inference, did not explain further, but said: "How about the matter that I asked you to investigate?"

    Abel: "..."

    The sudden change of topic made Abel He was speechless for a while, but he was also used to his boss's willful behavior, so he replied directly: "I found it, the Welsh Chamber of Commerce has no background, the boss is a nouveau riche, and he didn't understand the unspoken rules of the nobles here. , No, I kicked it on the iron plate recklessly."

    Viage: "What is his purpose?" The young master has not been in the mood to socialize recently, and most people have given up the invitation. Only the Wells Chamber of Commerce has been persistently handing out invitations.

    Abel: "For the sake of money, the kind of nouveau riche who suddenly come up from the bottom, what else can they expect besides money? From the outsiders' eyes, your young master is also a down-and-out aristocrat with a lot of money. His reputation in the aristocratic circle It's not good, he originally wanted to take away the young master's money, and then use him to submit a certificate of honor on the nobleman's side." But what the other party didn't know was that

    Shen Zhu was also the original owner in the noble circle. The reason for the bad reputation is not only his few arrogance, but also because of his nickname.

    —A loyal dog of His Majesty the King.

    The nobles mocked the original owner in this way in private.

    Although he was born in a noble family, the original owner, who was no different from a commoner, turned to the king with loyalty in order to preserve his status. He became a sharp knife behind the opponent's back, and eradicated many powerful and wealthy businessmen who were helpless on the face of the opponent.