Hearing this, Shen Ce's eyes moved, but he still persuaded: "But..."

    "Just do what Your Majesty said. Let’s do this.” Jiang Chaogang, who had been silent all this time, suddenly spoke, and the civil servant who was originally an opposition party agreed because of the silence of the leader of the Jiang family.

    The old Marshal also shut up and acquiesced to Shen Zhu's decision after receiving Shen Zhu's hint.

    So far, the matter of the expedition has been finalized.

    Originally thought that Shen Ce would take this opportunity to return to the throne, at least part of the real power, but he never mentioned it from the beginning to the end, but he still didn't give up persuading Shen Zhu to go to war, as if he was really worried about him .

    But Shen Zhu insisted, and there was nothing he could do.

    that night.

    Taking advantage of Shen Zhu's lack of time to take care of it, Guo Zilu and the noble youth secretly turned their heads again.

    But this time, it was Guo Zilu who approached the noble young man on his own initiative and asked him why Shen Ce came back alive.

    Of course, the noble youth was also very surprised, but watching the current situation of the alliance is not a bad result for him.

    And in order to muddy the water, he once again provoked Guo Zilu to attack the Shen brothers!

    "Patriarch Guo, you have no turning back!" The noble young man squinted his eyes, half admonishing and half threatening, "Think about it, if Shen Zhu is alone, maybe because of the power of the Guo family, he might have something to do to you. Worry, offending one side for a dead competitor, no matter how you think about it, it is not very cost-effective, but if Shen Zhu dies in this battle, and the throne returns to Shen Ce, then will he let go of the murderer who killed him once? "

    "Now is the best time!" He lowered his voice, and said with an idea, "If something happens to Shen Zhu this time, and Xing Duo is buried, you can blame Shen Ce again, saying that he is trying to get back If the throne attacks Mrs. Shen Zhu, you will be on the side of righteousness!"

    But Guo Zilu still hesitated.

    Guo Ji, who was listening on the sidelines, couldn't stand it anymore, and said anxiously to Guo Zilu: "Father, don't hesitate, you were too timid and scruples before, so you gave Shen Zhu the chance to take the top position, didn't you? If we don’t keep doing it, let them say it when we are on the throne?!” The

    noble young man also said at the right time: “Don’t let it stop, you will be disturbed by it, Master Guo!”

    After hearing this, Guo Zilu finally Make up your mind and start planning in secret.

    However, the aristocratic young man who encouraged Guo Zilu to succeed planned to run away at this time.

    Although he didn't quite believe the news of the Zerg's appearance, whether it was Shen Ce's return or the situation of the alliance, there was no need for him to continue to muddy the water.

    In the end, using Guo Zilu's fire, it should be the last "gift" he left to the alliance.

    After turning heads with Guo Zilu, he didn't even notify, and was about to sneak back to the empire when the entire alliance was busy sending Shen Zhu away.

    But I didn't want to be stopped before I left the embassy.

    As the departure was approaching, Xing Duo proposed to go out with Shen Zhu.