But if what made her anxious is the reaction of the people here after seeing this situation, then I guess her worries are justified.

I could see some people rushing over after hearing glasses-boy's screams.

“Stop!”

“…”

“What are you doing? Seokwoo-ssi, are you okay?”

“I-I’m fine…”

The most conspicuous of them was, of course, Lee Jihye. As she led her herd towards them, abject confusion shone in her eyes.

I decided to watch how the situation going to develop. Since most the survivors are gathering here, this is the perfect opportunity to analyze how this people think and behave in this kind of situation.

“Hey, what the hell is going on here? Violence is forbidden within the shelter.”

“That man sexually harassed Hayan-ssi. So I gave him a beating.”

“Is that true?”

“I saw it with my own two eyes.”

“It’s…not.”

“What?”

“O-of course, it might have looked misleading because I grabbed Hayan-ssi’s hand… B-But he was mistaken…”

“You’re still running your mouth.”

“Alright, that’s enough, Deokgu oppa. Like I said, violence is prohibited here. Even if Seokwoo-ssi did something wrong, hastily swinging your fists at someone without hearing them out first creates disharmony amongst group members. This way of doing things… is not right. Before anything else, you need to determine if anything wrong is even taking place.”

“…”

“Seokwoo-ssi, did you really grasp Hayan-ssi’s hand to then sexually harass her?”

“N-n-n-no. A-absolutely not. I never meant to do such a thing.”

“Then what Deokgu oppa saw…”

“I-I think there was a bit of a misunderstanding. O-of course, it’s true that I expressed my feelings towards Hayan-ssi, but I mistakenly thought that Hayan-ssi had accepted them… I-I think that’s what happened.”

“Really?”

“Yes, yes… R-really.”

' I see what she's doing, I guess glasses-boy is one of her followers.'

I think she roughly knows what he has done, but she decided to support him anyway, I guess she thinks he's still useful, but in order to do that she had to manipulate the public opinion to her advantage in order to turn the predator into victim.

“Please repeat exactly what you said.”

“I told Hayan-ssi I wanted to get closer to her, and Hayan-ssi reciprocated… I guess I was just mistaken.”

“Hayan-ssi, please clarify. Is what Seokwoo-ssi just said true?”

Several gazes landed on Jung Hayan. Of course, this wasn’t something she could suddenly get used to.

It was because their gazes were far from being friendly.

She quickly realised that there was no one on her side.

As her arms and legs started to shake from tension, Lee Jihye’s face, and her stare as though urging her to hurry up and speak, came into her view.

For some reason, she had trouble opening her mouth.