Rwby males x F&M!reader ideas:

So I said this in an announcement if y'all haven't forgotten that I was going to make some ideas for future rwby books so here it is.

Also, there might be one or more that will be published so you might see more than one being published.

There will be more crossovers than the same world!reader.

Also, I might make the one that is chosen a yandere!rwby x reader if it's highly voted on! 😁

I hope I can make some male x male ideas for books.

Also like all my others the love interest is always male.

Now onto the ideas!

Rwby x Pokémon trainer!reader: F&M!reader

When the sinnoh's champion child had won against the elite four and their mom and was having a celebratory party with their mom and friends when they were sucked through the floor and brought to another world, a world that have terrifying creatures called Grimm, but thankfully their Pokémon was brought with them to help them stay safe from the Grimm, now they just need to stop being overprotective as they sometimes get in the way when they're with their new friends who secretly (not so secret to the Pokémon) have a crush on (Y/n)/(M/n).

Rwby x fairy tail!reader: female

When a member of the guild named fairy tail goes on a job with her exceed but ended up getting teleported to another world as the job she took was a trap for any guild member as it was handed to all guilds known now she must survive a world completely different from her own as it doesn't even have magic, she doesn't know that while she's here she gains a few love interest from these people she meets, she'll travel far and wide to get back to her world, or does she decide to stay and visit her world?

(I'm going to have to start rewatching fairy tail as it finally has the full dub on Hulu and since I could only go up to a certain season in the past cause of the rest being subbed.)

Rwby x soul eater!reader: female

When the mother of dtk (death the kid) gets teleported with her meisters (who, like her sons, are twins) when on a mission handed to her by her father, lord death, which have the three teleported into a world that isn't her own but is similar to it, though while staying she gains much interest from many of the men there, specifically the loving kind of interest, it'll be difficult to get back to her home with so many obstacles in the way.

Rwby x avatar!reader: F&M

When the next avatar after Korra gets sent to another world while visiting the spirit realm, the world was different from their own, while there though they meet friends, enemies, and possible love interests, with the help of their past lives and the friends they made they go on an adventure to get back to their world.

(Not going to world-build this one as that will be too much work.)

Rwby x gimm!reader: male

When the god of light decided to create another creature that is like Grim but is the only one created and doesn't need the necessities Grim needs to live, it travels far and wide, and been to many places before it locks onto beacon as it's new destination, though this time, it has chosen a more human-like form instead of staying hidden in the shadows away from civilization for this trip. As it spend time with people he had met they gained interest in him as well as he did for them though there seem to be a problem as some of them are enemies of the other and want him on one or the other side.

Rwby x Naruto!reader: female

When the daughter of Naruto and Sasuke gets teleported to another world while on a solo mission and meets many people who became her friends, enemies, and possible love, how will she and Kurama survive in this world that has grim and many other threats called grim?