CHAPTER 12

The Empress was on her way on the front yard of the Castle, She was standing infront of The Fountain and in the middle of it was a Statue. The statue has an image of a beautiful woman wearing a lavish dress her right hand was lift up in the sky with flames in it while her other hand was on her legs and there was a Big Phoenix on her back the phoenix wings was hugging at her while its head was resting on her shoulder and the Lady was smiling facing the face of the Phoenix.

The Empress look at the statue with a smile on her face and when she notice  na may dahong nakapatong sa paanan ng statue ay akma Niya sanang kukunin ito ng biglang nadulas ang isa niyang kamay na nakatukod sa gilid ng fountain at mahuhulog Sana siya sa tubig ng biglang may kamay na humawak sa kanyang braso at agad siyang nahila, dahilan na mawalan siya ng balanse at silang dalawa ng nagligtas sakanya ay nahulog sa sa Lupa na puno ng damo at napasandal ang Empress sa dibdib ng taong nagligtas sakanya.

The Empress look at the person who saved hair habang nakasandal parin sa dibdib nito. It was a fine handsome Young Man with an innocent and a kind face.

She immediately got up at inayos ang kanyang sarili.

Tumayo narin ang lalaking nakaligtas sakanya at napatingin sa Empress.

" Are you alright?" He immediately ask her.

She took a deep breath. " Y-yes, My Lord". Gentle and delicate tone of her voice.

The young Lord was relief. " Thank God!".

The Young Man heard the bill rang and notice that it was already 12 in the afternoon. " I-i a-ahm I need to go". He said.

Agad siyang nagpa'alam sa Empress.
" I need to go". He smiled

" Nice meeting you, My lady". He added with a wide smile as he rushed to leave and enter the door towards inside the castle.

The Empress maid-servant saw it and rushed to the Empress.
" Your Majesty, are you okay?".

" Yes I'm fine".

The servant seems to notice that the Young Man who was talking to the Empress did not know who he was talking to. " He doesn't know who you are, Your Majesty".

The Empress nodded. " Its fine, maybe his new here".

" But, You are the Empress of this Empire Your Majesty".

" Its fine, it's also refreshing without talking with a proper courtesy and proper behavior". The Empress said.

"He also saved me, without him I'm all wet". Patawang sabi ng Empress.

Her servant then pouted. " I'm so dumb for not following you here immediately, Your Majesty".

The Empress grab her servants hand.
" Don't say that, it's my fault that I've almost fell into the water of the fountain there's no one else to be blame instead of me".

" Your Majesty you really have a kind heart". Mangiyak'ngiyak na sambit ng kanyang maid.

The Empress look at the door towards inside as where the young man who saved her walked in. " That man, he seems from one of the Nobles".

She has a feeling that the man earlier was one of the Noble Houses Family members as she remembers the man's clothing's and also it's nice posture.

" I must know his name, so I could  thank him".

She then walked towards inside the castle and her maid immediately followed her. She look everywhere and walk directly to the guest area of the Empire and she saw the man talking with her husband, The Emperor.

" Will I announce your presence,Your Majesty?". Her servant ask.

" No, I'll wait for him here outside". She replied so that she won't interrupt the Emperor and the man who saved her.