Chapter 17

Days, weeks and month just passed by everyone inside the Empire has their own busy works and daily hobbies and some received royal decrees just like Lady Miriell received a royal decree from the Emperor as Lady Worship of Magnolia Hall as an elder Concubine of Grand Emperor Marcus. She was very proud of herself and as well as her daughter's.

The Emperor was in the royal Garden by himself, drinking tea and observing the atmosphere when suddenly someone tap his back.

"Hey!"

He immediately look back to know who it is and saw his sister, princess Alessandria with a smile on its face.

"Princess, come sit with me". He offered her a seat.

"Why are you alone here, Your Majesty?" She ask.

"Hmmmm, I've been at work for the past days so I've decided to feel the breeze of air". Calm tone of his voice.

"I haven't seen you with the Empress lately, Your Majesty".

He sigh softly as he gaze above the sky. " Shes busy, as well Iam". A sudden change of tone came out from his mouth.

"Is it that you both were busy or is there another problem?"

"Nothing, princess".

"Lies, Your Majesty".

Nagulat ang Emperor sa sinabi ni Alessandria.

"What do you mean, princess?"

" Is it about Jenezell, your concubine?-----ive heard yesterday that she often visits your bed chamber,Your Majesty".

"Are you spying on me, princess?"

"I won't do that, Your Majesty----but----the maid-servant's---they were the one talking about it".

The Emperor chuckle. "Then they have no right to talk and gossip like that". From the look in his face shows that he was pissed off.

"Iam their Emperor".

Alessandria didn't show any fear towards his brother and just look at him with a calm face.

"Your still doing it".

"Princess, are you saying that iam not a good Emperor?"

"Your not bad nor good, well please---could you please have time with your wife, Luciana the Empress".
Serious tone of her voice.

The Emperor shook his head.
" You already knew about me and lady Jenezell, Alessandria...why can't you just support me". He said trying to convince her.

"No!" She refused.
"How could I? Luciana is our cousin-your wife, our bloodline and it runs thick!". An aggressive look in her eyes shows and the Emperor saw how her eyes become fierce.

"Alessandria, dont start a fight". He tried to avoid their conversation and was about to walk away but Alessandria stop her.

"You can't just throw her away, she's your wife, our father chosed her for you...and what now Your Majesty hmmmm?"

"Are you going to make her a laughing stock just like before, your making her feel so alone and unloved, I can see it on her face the way she refused to said a word when I started to put your name in our conversation".

Alessandria took a deep breath as she gaves a pitiful look in her face.

"That's not my problem, she knows from the very start that I don't love her I just accepted her as my wife because it is our father's decree". He selfishly said.

Alessandria blink her eyes and felt all of her brothers cold and selfish treatment towards the Empress, Alessandria now knew that there be no loved in her brothers heart towards the Empress.