CHAPTER 26

The night that was awaited by many has come, the gate was wide open and well guarded by the Emperor's royal guard's the hallway towards inside the Hall where the ball was sorrounded by the knight's of Grand Prince Malek as well as The entrance door.

Marami naring mga guest's ang nagsisidatingan, the hallway was crowded and full of noise. While the guests were entering the hall the Emperor was also getting ready to go inside the Hall, but as usual he was waiting for the Empress so they will be both announced, While Seyr George was also beside him standing quietly. After a moment of waiting the Empress arrived and The Emperor notice her presence, His eyes widen as he look at her. The Empress was wearing an elegant silver white ball gown that attracts her innocent and pretty face. Her dress suits her like the color of her hair. She was wearing her crown, matches with pearl necklace and earrings. She look at the Emperor and smile a bit as she instantly turn her gaze away from him.

The Emperor then clear his throat.
"Announce us". He said to Seyr George beside him.

Seyr George nod and immediately announced The presence of The Emperor and Empress. "The Emperor and the Empress has arrived!".

As the door opens wide they both enter the Hall and walk slowly towards in the front, Everyone payed their respect as they vow, The Emperor and Empress walked passed them at Nang makalampas na ito sa kanila ay saka na SIla tumigil sa pagtuko ng kanilang mga ulo. The Emperor sat first on his chair at sumunod kaagad ang Empress sa pag'upo sa upuan nito.

Everyone was silenced. The Emperor roamed his eyes and he was happy to see his people infront of him. The three tribe was also complete, As well as the Three tribe great leader's.

Concubine Miriell and her daughter's was also present at the ball, as well as the Emperor's Concubines. The Emperor look at his lover whose wearing a lavish ballgown beside Lady Eris. The Emperor smirk at his lover, Jenezell.

The Empress notice the Emperor that was looking at the concubine. She immediately look away and roamed her eyes, her face was lighten when she saw The young Lord of House Eliora, Darwin Eliora. She was also very happy to see her Father and her Mother who was proudly looking at her.

The Emperor stood up as Seyr George given him a glass of wine. The Empress was also given a wine and stood up. Everyone grab wines and waited for the Emperor to speak so the ball will start.

The Emperor clear his throat. "Everyone!, Iam very glad that you were all present in this very meaningful ball that I had been hosted for my Empress".

"Iam very happy to see you all!".

"This isn't my achievement but my wife's, The Empress, it was her achievement for being so kind and generous towards the town's people".

"When I've heard about the charity she founded I was shock and happy, that besides the bad things happened she had never forget the people of the Empire that whose in need".

" Tonight's ball was for the Empress....and I hope you would all enjoy this night".

Everyone clap their hands as the Emperor raised his glass of wine. Everyone also raised their glass of wines that they were holding and they all took a sip.

"Let's begin the party, let's enjoy the night!" Pahabol pang sabi ng Emperor. He look at the Empress whose looking from afar.

The Empress look at him and said.
"Well appreciated". Malumanay na tono ng boses nito.

"Have fun, Empress". He said at naglakad papunta kay Lord Argus Elizadell na ama ni General Aleik ng Crimson Tribe.

The Empress notice that Princess Alessandria hasn't arrived yet so she instantly ask Seyr George. "Where's the Princess?".