Chap 3: Delivery Boy Syrup's Friend!

Start from the beginning

"I'm going to be busy setting up the shop." Natsu replied, focusing back on the book.

"Eh?!" Kouji exclaimed. He was disappointed in Natsu's refusal.

At that moment, Urara had an idea.

"If Natts-san preparing the store, then I guess we should all make tea and snacks." Urara said.

"Good idea!" Rin agreed before saying more. "You could bring them from home."

"That took too long!" Nozomi said, dejected. Then she decided to choose another option. "Starting now, why don't we all go shopping today!"

Immediately, Nozomi received a nod of approval along with a bright smile from Urara.

"Wait Nozomi... Urara... wait...." Rin tried to get their attention, but the two girls were too excited about shopping to hear Rin. 

"What should we eat?"

"I want chocolate! Fried eggs, too!"

With no other choice, Rin sighed softly and agreed. 

"Well, guess there's no choice." Rin muttered.

While the girls are having fun with their shopping, Syrup quietly leaving. He went down to the first floor and opened the door. But before he left, he didn't forget to say one more thing even though he wasn't sure if anyone would listen.

"I've definitely delivered everything already."

After saying that, Syrup quickly closed the door and left.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Opening - Aurora - Aoi Eir)

"Haruka na sora samayoeru hikari datte"

(As the music begins to play, showing Calibur was standing in Agastya Base. A book was open as the pages were flipping and someone pulled a book from the bookshelf, revealing the book titled Yes! PreCure 5 GoGo. Calibur was in front of Agastya Base's library before the space around her changed to Cure Rose Garden. The Yes! Pretty Cure 5 GoGo book opens revealing a pop-up of Asumi and Cure Rose Garden. In a glowing tunnel, Cure Rouge, Cure Lemonade, Cure Mint, Cure Aqua run through it one after another while its color changes according to their theme color.

"kono michi wo hashiri tsuzukeru"

(Syrup flies across the screen in his flying form before Coco, Nuts, Milk and jumps in front of it. The scene then changes Kurumi in a dark space as blue rose petals fly everywhere, before she transforms into Milky Rose. The scene then changes quickly to Cure Dream, who is working from her signature pose before the butterfly symbol on her chest glows as the title appears as it flew in front of it.)

[Kamen Rider Calibur x Yes! PreCure 5 GoGo: A New Story!]

"Aa sekai wa doushite konna ni mo"

(Asumi is on the third floor terrace of Natts House, revealing pots of red and blue roses placed around, and straw scarecrows. Asumi was practicing with Ankokuken and Kougouken before she noticed Karen walking over as she took off her mask and greeted her with a smile.)

"futashika na yume wo utsushiteru no"

(Subaru was in a room full of books with an open book in his hands as he smiled at the camera. Then Nozomi was having lunch with Rin, Urara, Komachi, Karen and Kurumi as they talked before Rin said something that embarrassed Karen. The latter blushed and looked away from Rin while she laughed as the others sigh and laughed at her antics.)